• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with the Price of the Day Offer - Learn How it Works!

In summary, the "Price of the Day" offer is a limited-time promotional discount on a specific product that is designed to encourage customers to make a purchase. The offer works by selecting a different product each day and offering it at a discounted price for 24 hours. It cannot be combined with other discounts and can be used for multiple purchases within the time frame. The offer changes daily and can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant's personal website.
Ayden's Mom
I read about this somewhere and can't find the thread, but how does it work exactly? I'm really low on bookings for August and was thinking of doing this to get it started at my show tonight. What items do you all offer for the "price of the day?"

There are a ton of threads on this, just go to Search, price of the day and there will be a lot that pull up. Also look under files and do a search the same way. Lots of flyers.

It depends on the month. I did this in January when the stoneware was already 20% off. I offered them the large bar pan for the price of the day they booked their show. With the 20% off pricing and then the host's unlimited discount, I barely paid out of pocket for this offer. I got 4 bookings out of it.

If you type in dollar days in the files section, you will have lots to choose from! Good luck...

thanks for your help! I hope this helps me get some bookings in August!

What is the "Price of the Day" offer?

The "Price of the Day" offer is a promotional discount that is only available for a limited time on a specific product. This offer is designed to incentivize customers to make a purchase by offering a lower price than the regular retail price.

How does the "Price of the Day" offer work?

The "Price of the Day" offer works by selecting a different product each day and offering it at a discounted price. This offer is only available for a limited time, typically 24 hours, and can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

Can I combine the "Price of the Day" offer with other discounts?

No, the "Price of the Day" offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This includes any consultant-specific discounts or host rewards. The offer is only valid on the specified product at the discounted price.

Can I use the "Price of the Day" offer for multiple purchases?

Yes, you can use the "Price of the Day" offer for multiple purchases. However, each purchase must be made within the 24-hour time frame that the offer is available. Once the time limit expires, the offer will no longer be valid.

How often does the "Price of the Day" offer change?

The "Price of the Day" offer changes daily. A new product will be selected each day and will be available at the discounted price for 24 hours. It is important to check the website or consult with your consultant regularly to see the current offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • northern_sunshine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies