• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think of This Offer...

I think it would be better to have a higher minimum spend to qualify for the offer. $1000 would be a good number.I think you are right, $1000 would be a good number.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I have a show tonight with 8 expected in attendance.
I am making the DCB fajitas (these have been a huge WOW the 2 shows I have done them at)
I am offering the DCB for the Price of the day on my next 5 available dates
Dec 11th, 15th, 29th
Jan 6th & 8th

Do you think it is OK to have a disclaimer that the show must be a minimum of $400 to qualify for this offer?

My shows lately have been struggling to hit $300, but I know my hosts have not been asking everyone or thinking outside the box.

I am determined to start the year off with a bang and earn Disney.

Absolutely add the disclaimer! You are giving them an unbeatable deal and you need that to get your investment (the discount) back.

What's the price of the day and who is the price of the day for the host or guests?

If its for the host, I think you are a little crazy because 1. its available as a 1/2 price special, 2. she co uld get it with her FPV and 3. could get it with the additional discount.

If its for your guests, I would make sure they spend a minimum amount of ____ to get the deal of the day at your price.

And yes, add a disclaimer. I would even make it a bit higher...$500 show. Encourage outside orders etc. prior to show.

I see nothing wrong with that disclaimer. That at least makes them a little more aware of things and will encourage them to follow all your suggestions. Great idea! Plus that's an expensive product, so people should have to work for it!

I'm tempted to do that in JAnuary to try to get some bookings early. I do have one on the 4th, but I'd love to squeeze one more in before Leadership.

vwpamperedchef said:
What's the price of the day and who is the price of the day for the host or guests?

If its for the host, I think you are a little crazy because 1. its available as a 1/2 price special, 2. she co uld get it with her FPV and 3. could get it with the additional discount.

If its for your guests, I would make sure they spend a minimum amount of ____ to get the deal of the day at your price.

And yes, add a disclaimer. I would even make it a bit higher...$500 show. Encourage outside orders etc. prior to show.

It is for hosts
Price of the day... EX: show is on the 15th they get the DCB for 15$ I put it on their order for the discount + make back comission.

Even if they book on the 29th it is less than 1/2 off.

It is an extra bonus... say they are thinking of getting it anyway and I throw in this offer now they can get something else 1/2 off.

And maybee I am Crazy but If it works to get people over the hump it is worth it.

I don't think you are crazy at all. I did this with the Trifle last year when it came out and I had 2 gals fighting over the 1st because they wanted it for a buck!!!! Hosts, like most everyone else, like things for a bargain - and the more, the better!!!

I would definitely put the disclaimer. I agree with Vanessa I would probably do the $500show. I have never offered incentives like this - I am one that does not like to "spend money to make money."

I totally agree with it as well. Just say "...which is a piece of cake" and brush it off like it's no big deal, and the Host won't think it's a big deal either.

Don Funt offers any stone free for his hosts if they have $500 in outside orders before the show, so I don't think your offer is crazy at all.

vwpamperedchef said:

Paulette already answered this but I wanted to comment.

The host can get it with those discounts but this is an "extra" special. Even at 60% off she can't get it for $11 so it's a great deal.

If one did a special for guests, I agree, they would have to spend a minimum amount but I would never say the show had to be a certain amount for guests to get their deal - it's not their thing to get it up there.

Paulette, I think $400 is okay to go with for hosts but $500 is better of course. Could you offer an extra incentive to guests to increase the sales like spend $100 and get free shipping or a free spice? That would help the host encourage sales since she would be telling them what THEY can get.

I would like to say $500. I figure if I can get them to think outside the box to get to $400 then most likely it will be closer to $500. Like I said My shows have struggled to even hit $300 and I do not want to scare people.

I have not offered anything like this in over 2 years. Last time I did I got to level 1 fairly easily and had my best year ever. I am shooting for 8 shows a month and need something to pump up Biz.

Gotta run to my show... Thanks all!

BethCooks4U said:
Could you offer an extra incentive to guests to increase the sales like spend $100 and get free shipping or a free spice? That would help the host encourage sales since she would be telling them what THEY can get.

Thanks Beth and I love this!!! I think I will definetly promote this special for guests too!

Great idea Paulette! I think I might have to borrow if for my January bookings...I want a FULL January! Wouldn't it be cool to earn level one in January?!

Thanks for clearing it up Paulette, I was unsure of what you meant.

Personally I think PC offers a lot to begin with--personally IMHO I would not offer anything extra--like Jennifer said I wouldn't spend money to make money....

But Good Luck with your promotion!

Thanks for the wonderful idea! I may just have to borrow this for sometime! Right now I can't afford to pay the extra, but maybe sometime next year I will be able to!

NooraK said:
I totally agree with it as well. Just say "...which is a piece of cake" and brush it off like it's no big deal, and the Host won't think it's a big deal either.

Don Funt offers any stone free for his hosts if they have $500 in outside orders before the show, so I don't think your offer is crazy at all.

I like it:D

Well if the Host has $500 in outside orders before the Show, the chances are pretty high it will be a $1,000 Show with 30% off. You can also consider having your own Show and getting this at half price if you can get enough orders!

Any time I offer a product, I always tell them they have to have $500 in show sales...my show average is higher than this but the PC show average is $470.

I am going to steal this for my next two shows this week. I only have two parties booked in later January :( Hoping to get a couple booked this week doing this. I printed a calendar with the dates that are not available crossed off and then when I mention it I will put out the calendar hoping someone grabs it because of it being a first come first served kind of thing, the faster they are the earlier they can book and the cheaper they will get it LOL Would be funny if there was pandamonium over it but would be happy if I get just one booking at this point LOL

Home from my show... 4 in attendance (there were 9 yes rsvp's)

No takers... :(

I am sending out an email with the special and making calls this week.

Mot giving up yet!

Does anyone have a flier that they've used with this offer before? What are some of the products you've used for your price of the day item? I'd like to do this for January, but I don't have a ton of extra money right now.

Go to the Files section and type in the search bar Dollar Days. There is a bunch of great stuff there! Enjoy!

Thanks for that! I just changed around one of the fliers and sent it out to everyone I know :) Hopefully I'll get some leads off of it!

1. What is included in the offer?

The offer typically includes a selection of our popular kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price. It may also include exclusive recipes and tips from our consultants.

2. How long is the offer available?

The duration of the offer varies, but it is usually available for a limited time only. We recommend taking advantage of the offer as soon as possible to ensure availability.

3. Can I customize the offer to fit my needs?

Unfortunately, the offer cannot be customized. However, we offer a wide range of products and may have other options that better suit your needs. Contact your consultant for personalized recommendations.

4. Is the offer only available through a consultant?

Yes, our offers are exclusive to our consultants and can only be purchased through them. This allows us to provide personalized service and support to our customers.

5. Are there any specials or discounts included in the offer?

Our offers are already discounted, so no additional specials or discounts can be applied. However, we do offer special deals and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to check with your consultant for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rperales