1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Thanking past customers and offering booking bonus

1. I am looking for a letter to send out to my past customers and contacts to thank them for making 2005 a sucess and to help to start out 2006 with a bang and offering a booking bonus for shows booked in Jan - March.

I plan on sending this out with a mini catalog(contacts) or a seasons best(customers)

Thanks
    Regina

Jan 3, 2006
  2. Why dont you offer them free shows if they book by the end of the month

Bryon

Jan 3, 2006
  3. AmyjonesPC

AmyjonesPC Member

I was thinking about the same thing. I only started in October, so I did not send out any Christmas cards, but I was going to send out a new years letter, something like

Wow, can you believe the New Year is here already. I just wanted to thank you for making 2005 such an amazing year for me by hosting a show. It really got my business up and running blah blah blah

As a thank you please accept this SB, rec card etc as a thank you.

I also wanted to remind you about the booking benefit for people that booked off your show. (here you could make it really personal) Suzie who was a guest at your show is having a show on (insert date) and I wanted you to know that you are able to place an order for the dessert plate or sweetheart towels for 60%. With Pampered Chef you just keep getting pampered.

Well, I started rambling and I got an almost completed letter.

Hope that works.

I'll post it in word form later

Jan 4, 2006
Have something to add?