• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanking Past Customers and Offering Booking Bonus

In summary, there are a few different ways to thank past customers, including sending personalized notes, gifts, or social media shoutouts. A booking bonus is a special incentive offered to customers who book a party or event, such as a discount or free product. To make it appealing, offer something valuable and enticing. While not necessary, offering a booking bonus can help increase party bookings and generate more sales. The frequency of offering a booking bonus can vary, depending on business goals and schedule.
rperales
I am looking for a letter to send out to my past customers and contacts to thank them for making 2005 a sucess and to help to start out 2006 with a bang and offering a booking bonus for shows booked in Jan - March.

I plan on sending this out with a mini catalog(contacts) or a seasons best(customers)

Thanks
Regina

Why dont you offer them free shows if they book by the end of the month

Bryon

I was thinking about the same thing. I only started in October, so I did not send out any Christmas cards, but I was going to send out a new years letter, something like

Wow, can you believe the New Year is here already. I just wanted to thank you for making 2005 such an amazing year for me by hosting a show. It really got my business up and running blah blah blah

As a thank you please accept this SB, rec card etc as a thank you.

I also wanted to remind you about the booking benefit for people that booked off your show. (here you could make it really personal) Suzie who was a guest at your show is having a show on (insert date) and I wanted you to know that you are able to place an order for the dessert plate or sweetheart towels for 60%. With Pampered Chef you just keep getting pampered.

Well, I started rambling and I got an almost completed letter.

Hope that works.

I'll post it in word form later

1. How should I thank my past customers?

There are a few different ways you can thank your past customers. One option is to send a personalized thank you note or email expressing your gratitude for their support. Another option is to send a small gift or sample of a new product as a token of appreciation. You can also thank them on social media or in a newsletter.

2. What is a booking bonus?

A booking bonus is a special incentive that you offer to customers who book a party or event with you. This could be a discount, free product, or other perk that encourages them to schedule a gathering and invite their friends and family to learn about your products.

3. How can I make my booking bonus appealing to customers?

The key to making a booking bonus appealing is to offer something that is valuable and enticing to your customers. This could be a popular product, a discount on their order, or a chance to win a prize. Consider what your customers would find most appealing and use that as your booking bonus.

4. Is it necessary to offer a booking bonus?

While offering a booking bonus is not required, it can be a helpful tool for increasing party bookings and generating more sales. By offering an incentive, you are giving customers an extra reason to book a party with you and potentially introduce your products to new customers.

5. How often should I offer a booking bonus?

There is no set rule on how often you should offer a booking bonus. Some consultants offer bonuses on a regular basis, such as every month or every season, while others may only offer them occasionally. Consider your business goals and schedule when deciding how often to offer a booking bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • bethsbiz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • csulier