• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say to Book January?

In summary, the author is making more CCC this weekend, looking to book November and/or get participants in her $1000 mystery catty show (halfway there and only sent out invites on Wed.) She's not pushing to book cooking shows in December b/c she is due Dec. 15, but her doctor's think she will deliver early...possibly as early as the week of Thanksgiving! :eek: She will offer the option, but is planning gently suggesting catty shows and then booking cooking shows in Jan/Feb.
ChefJoyJ
I'm making more CCC this weekend, looking to book November and/or get participants in my $1000 mystery catty show (halfway there and only sent out invites on Wed.). I'm not pushing to book cooking shows in December b/c I am due Dec. 15, but my doctor's think I will deliver early...possibly as early as the week of Thanksgiving! :eek: I will offer the option, but am planning gently suggesting catty shows and then booking cooking shows in Jan/Feb.

All that to ask, since we don't know the host special yet, what do you say to potential hosts? What kind of shows do you offer? Quick meal ideas? Warm and hearty? Bites and Bevs? Perhaps booking towards the end of Jan and getting appetizer ideas for the super bowl?

Just looking to get some more shows on the books and was wondering what everyone did!

You'll find out the Jan & Feb host specials at National Meeting Day. If you are not going to NMD, then they will probably be published on CC by Tues. All I can tell you is, you should have NO trouble booking Jan or Feb :)

Oh, I'm sure! I know that January generally has the most generous host specials... :)

However, I'm hoping to make some CCC this weekend (before NMD), and was just wondering some phrases/ideas people use to book Jan/Feb.

ie...chance for everyone to get together after the holidays...looking for super bowl appetizer ideas?...warm, fast, and easy meal ideas...etc.

What do you say to book those cold winter months after the holidays???

What I am saying in my CCC now, is that Jan is always an UNBELIEVABLY good bonus for hosts! I want to get you on my calendar right now, as I only have XXX dates available. Will call you in a week to let you know what the special is!

Soup 'N Slippers is a favorite theme for January. If it isn't a repeat host, I do the Taco Soup and Garlic Pull Apart bread. The microwave chicken chili would be good, too!

Everyone wears their slippers; we vote on the funniest/coolest pair, and the winner gets a SB. :)

Any suggestions for recipes from the starter kit that would fit the warm and hearty type meals? Or should I stick with starter recipes until my options/products increase?

Last Jan, when I was new, I mainly did the 3 cheese garden pizza. It was a big hit at all my shows, plus only had to learn one demo. :) It makes great finger foods at football parties (ie superbowl), so there's a selling point.

I would look at the last 2 recipes under each section in the SB, b/c they are usually tailored to the new consultant kit.

Great, thanks! I just got my kit Thursday and haven't had a chance to make any of the recipes, but I think I'll do the 3 cheese garden pizza for an easy demo for the next month at least since I keep hearing that it's easy and tasty! Easy finger foods are good!

I'll take a look at Season's Best, too - nice that they have recipes for new consultants.

January is also a great time for people to get together with friends with whom they may not have connected over the holidays. So many families are busy with family commitments, that it can be hard to get together for a "girls' night" party. They can do that in January without worrying about other holiday events. :)

It isn't always about the specials! Most women have just been thru the most stressful time of year, and sadly feel unappreciated. Many didn't recieve much, but gave a lot, and sometimes have Christmas cash to spend. I promote "Girls night out, with chocolate!" I tell the hosts to book early in Jan so these women will spend their money on themselves, if they wait till the holiday bills come in, the will just spend their money paying off bills, and again get nothing for themselves!!

Congrats!! :D I loved getting my new consultant kit...so exciting! And I loved playing with all my products!!! :love:

Are you hosting a grand opening show? That's a way to get your first show done and under your belt, with a little less stress...

Oh, another favorite of mine (using only products in the new consultant kit) is the brownie truffle bites. Incredibly good and super easy to make. I never demo'd at a show, but I have made them ahead of time and taken them for people to eat and explained (quickly) the products I used and how easy it was.

Where would I find the recipe for brownie truffle bites?

I'm not doing a grand opening because I have two little kids (3yo and 10 weeks), and out of the house is better for me than getting my house ready for guests! I do have three shows and one potential fundraiser set for November already, though, so I'm off to a good start. I have another "maybe" that will let me know next week.

One show has a host who is crazy about stoneware and sent her guest list an e-mail to let them know they'd hear from me and she extolled the virtues of stoneware in the e-mail. I'm going to do a big push on stoneware at her show, and happily it's the special this month since I know the host will help me sell it!! She has over 40 people on her invite list, too!

They're actually called the brownie truffle cups and they are from F/W 07 SB. You can go to CC and download the recipe. They're super easy and oh so decadent! :)

1. Can I book a party in January?

Yes, absolutely! January is a great time to host a Pampered Chef party. Not only do you and your guests get to try out our amazing products, but you can also earn free and discounted items as the host.

2. How far in advance should I book my January party?

We recommend booking your January party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. However, if you have a specific date in mind, it's best to book as early as possible to secure that date.

3. What types of parties can I book in January?

You can book any type of party in January, whether it's an in-person party, a virtual party, or a catalog party. Our consultants are trained to provide exceptional experiences for all types of parties, so you can choose the option that works best for you.

4. Are there any special promotions for January parties?

Yes! We often have special promotions and discounts for parties booked in January. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current promotions or check our website for more information.

5. Can I book a party for a specific theme in January?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of themes for parties, such as game night, brunch, and even holiday-themed parties. You can discuss your desired theme with your consultant and they can help create a fun and unique party experience for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ChefKelebel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • Suzy Englert