• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking January Shows in January

In summary, booking January shows in January has several benefits, including starting the new year strong and potential incentives or bonuses from Pampered Chef. To book January shows, reach out to existing customers and potential hosts through various channels. Both traditional in-home parties and virtual parties can be booked in January. Some tips for successfully booking January shows include offering incentives and being persistent. While the focus is on January shows, you can also book shows for other months during this time, but it is important to prioritize January shows first.
Suzy Englert
I have a lot of prospective hosts who asked me to call them after the holidays to schedule their party. What words does everyone use to book in January? And what message do you leave - I seem to get a lot of voice mails!

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

I am in the same boat. Called 3 today and got voice mails. Told them I'd really like for them to be able to take advantage of the 50% additional free product value in January b/c its a great deal. I have a few more to call tomorrow. So far only one on my calendar. I can see why they have such great incentives in Jan - its HARD!

You are going to want to get a second party! You get DOUBLE points in February , yes FEBRUARY - ONLY if you have two parties held and submitted in January. You also get a gift but get those two January parties! I gotta work on it too as I had three prospects all of whom bailed on me!

What are the benefits of booking January shows in January?

Booking January shows in January allows you to kick off the new year with a strong start. It also helps you reach your sales goals for the month, and potentially qualify for incentives or bonuses offered by Pampered Chef.

How do I book January shows in January?

You can book January shows in January by reaching out to your existing customer base and offering them the opportunity to host a party in January. You can also reach out to potential new hosts through social media, email, or in-person networking events.

What types of shows can I book in January?

In January, you can book traditional in-home parties, as well as virtual parties. Virtual parties allow you to reach a wider audience and can be hosted through online platforms like Zoom or Facebook Live.

What are some tips for successfully booking January shows in January?

Some tips for successfully booking January shows in January include offering incentives or discounts to potential hosts, promoting the benefits of hosting a January show (such as starting the year off with a clean and organized kitchen), and being persistent in following up with potential hosts.

Can I book shows for other months during January?

While the focus is on booking January shows in January, you can also book shows for other months during this time. It's a good opportunity to plan ahead and start filling your calendar for the rest of the year. Just be sure to prioritize booking January shows first.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kattipppe
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedSheep
  • pcheframsey