• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Score Big Discounts on Products? Roll the Dice at Your Next Party!

In summary, Suzanne Serio talked about this at the Bookings Galore session at Conference this year. Sounded like a great idea when she told us about it, but I've not tried it yet. Glad to hear it's been so successful for you!
missyciccolella
Ok, I've tried this at my past 3 shows and had pretty good success. This is an idea from NED Pasty McGovern.
Take a big rubber dice (really just 1) or a fuzzy one and have each guest roll it at some point during the show. I have them write the number down on the order form corner and say I'll tell them why later. It never fails, they want to know before the end of the show!
I have a memo clip (holds 5 papers) that I pull out with dates within the next 2-3 weeks (you could also use a photo tree). I tell the guests when they hold their show on one of these dates, I'll give them their choice of one 8" skillet for the number they roll on the dice (they choose SS or exec). So if they roll a 1 they get it for $1 at the close of their show; if they roll a 6 they get it for $6. I'm doing the skillet for pan-o-rama points, and will change it up after Nov 30th. I use the host discount (for my hosts usually 25%) so I'm not out the full price. I had 1 person book in close at 2 of my last 3 shows, and several others upset they couldn't get a show together sooner. Right now this is working for me and I thought I would share.

Awesome idea! And when something comes from Patsy ...or any of the NED...it's definitely worth a try!!
THX

I am definately going to try this...I love this idea.

Suzanne Serio talked about this at the Bookings Galore session at Conference this year. Sounded like a great idea when she told us about it, but I've not tried it yet. Glad to hear it's been so successful for you! I'll definitely try it.

Ooh, oph, what if you have them write it down on their door prize slip? Then at check out you have a reason to look at their slip while they are right there in front of you! I'm definitrly going to do this! (Although, it goes against my new resolve to get my expenses down!):D

I really like this.

I have learned from experience that a booking game like this is not something you do all the time. Only do it for a month or 2 or you can go broke! It is great for getting you calendar built up.

sfdavis918 said:
Ooh, oph, what if you have them write it down on their door prize slip? Then at check out you have a reason to look at their slip while they are right there in front of you! I'm definitrly going to do this! (Although, it goes against my new resolve to get my expenses down!):D
Just do a cookbook or offer a small gift certificate...or bring the recipe ingredients...make it fit your budget! I promise I'm not doing a pan once pan-o-rama is over...I want the full 12 piece set of SS so every little bit helps me, and once I factored the host discount, and my commission I'm not really losing that much income.

etteluap70PC said:
I really like this.

I have learned from experience that a booking game like this is not something you do all the time. Only do it for a month or 2 or you can go broke! It is great for getting you calendar built up.
Yeah, I'm dropping the pan after Nov, but I'll still have something that I offer to book in close...maybe show ingredients for free.

This sounds great! I will have to try this! Thanks sooo much!

Hmm, I've been doing Book to Look (have coupons in envelops and have a guest pick one), but i do like this idea b/c it gets all the guests involved. Since the holidays are around the corner, you could offer the batter bowl as the special and mention the batter bowl cookie gifts. :)

Oh, just thought of something. One of the recipes I do a lot is the Italian Calzone. You could have the special be one of three choices - tools used to make the recipe. So for this one, I use the Garlic Press, Mix-n-Chop and Large Micro cooker. What ever the guest rolls, he/she could pick one of those items. I like it!

I really like the idea of the Dice game..... I would make the show into a Vegas theme show.....What food is Vegas known for? All you can eat Buffets, or fancy beverages? That's all I can think of.

Last edited:
Like this idea am going to try it on Friday, my next show!
Where do you get the big dice? Or fuzzy dice?
Schel

I am try to build up my bookings right now and tried this at my last show... no success yet, but I am going to keep at it!

Try a dollar store

schel said:
Schel
A party store, maybe wal-mart and I heard someone say dollar general.

I actually have a small white box that I am going to use for this...I got it it an office supply store...I bought it to make dice for my youth group but now I can use it for this as well.

Love this idea! Definately doing it for my next few shows!!

schel said:
Schel

An auto parts store like Kragen would have them in the section where you get the air fresheners.

Leigh0725 said:
Oh, just thought of something. One of the recipes I do a lot is the Italian Calzone. You could have the special be one of three choices - tools used to make the recipe. So for this one, I use the Garlic Press, Mix-n-Chop and Large Micro cooker. What ever the guest rolls, he/she could pick one of those items. I like it!

Just wanted to provide some feedback on this. I did this at my show yesterday and booked two shows b/c of the discounted product. Both gals wanted the mix-n-chop. One rolled a 4 and the other 6, either way, they saw it as a discount. :)

What is "Roll the Dice for Products"?

"Roll the Dice for Products" is a fun game that we often play at Pampered Chef parties. It involves rolling a set of dice and earning the corresponding products as prizes.

How do I participate in "Roll the Dice for Products"?

To participate in "Roll the Dice for Products," simply attend a Pampered Chef party and let the host know that you would like to play. The host will provide you with the necessary materials and instructions.

What types of products can I win through "Roll the Dice for Products"?

The products available through "Roll the Dice for Products" vary depending on the host's inventory. However, they can range from kitchen gadgets and tools to cookware and bakeware.

Is there a cost to play "Roll the Dice for Products"?

No, there is no cost to play "Roll the Dice for Products." It is simply a fun bonus game that we offer at Pampered Chef parties.

What are the rules for "Roll the Dice for Products"?

The rules for "Roll the Dice for Products" may vary slightly depending on the host, but generally, players take turns rolling the dice and earning the corresponding product. If a player rolls duplicates or a number that has already been rolled, they can choose to either keep the product or roll again. The game continues until all products have been won.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • thepartylady
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC