• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted to Share ----Friday the 13Th

In summary, these companies are offering prizes for hosting Friday the 13th shows. The challenges are as follows: having 13 buttons on your outfit, having 13 letters in your full name, having 13 coins in your purse, having $130 in orders before their party starts, and having a game to play where guests who fit the descriptions win points.
thepartylady
Gold Member
Saw a post for a different company offering "prizes" for hosting Friday the 13th shows.

Feel free to borrow, tweak, add......I just wanted to share.

These were what they were giving prizes for:
1. Hosting a party on Friday the 13th
2. Having 13 or more guests in attendance
3. Having 13 paid outside ordersTHE 13 CHALLENGE (cont’d)
4. Selling 13 of any one item
5. Having $130 in orders before their party starts

And a game to play
LUCKY 13 GAME
Award 13 points to anyone who fits the descriptions below. The guest with the most points wins!
Do you/were you:
Have 13 buttons on your outfit?
Have 13 letters in your full name?
Have 13 coins in your purse?
Have exactly 13 cents in change in your purse or wallet?
Born on the 13th (double points if it was a Friday)?
Married on the 13th (triple points if it was a Friday)?
Wear a size 13 in clothes?
Wear a size 13 shoe (or 6 1/2, because that doubled equals 13)
Have 13 children or grandchildren or combination of both?
Have 13 in your address?
Have 13 in your phone number?
Have 13 pieces of jewelry on?
Have 13 PC items in your home?!

Thanks so much for this! I have a show scheduled for the 13th and was looking for new ideas!

Oh! Thanks. My birthday is on the 12th and I wanted to do some special things the whole month using the number 12. This works.

Thanks - I was looking for something like this! This site is incredible & I appreciate all the input everyone gives.

Thanks for sharing!! I have show scheduled for the 13th and I am going to use this game!

lol - love this. Our retreat is on the 13th, but it is a big day in my family. My twin and I were born on November 13th, I got married on May 13th (a Friday), she got married on August 13th, my daughter was born on April 13th, 13 minutes before midnight. :)

frozenchef said:
lol - love this. Our retreat is on the 13th, but it is a big day in my family. My twin and I were born on November 13th, I got married on May 13th (a Friday), she got married on August 13th, my daughter was born on April 13th, 13 minutes before midnight. :)

13 is a big number for us too. My dad's birthday was Feb 13, my sister Oct 13, mine is 1/12 (I have always made that a 13, lol). We were married on the 13th (Friday), my son was born on March 13. It's always been a lucky number in our family.

I'm #13 in our family so 13 has always been a lucky number! We celebrated anything 13.

We have a date night every Friday the 13th. Even when it falls on a different day of the week. lol

What is "Wanted to Share ----Friday the 13Th"?

"Wanted to Share ----Friday the 13Th" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can share their favorite products and recipes on social media with the hashtag #FridayThe13th. By participating, customers have a chance to win a special prize from Pampered Chef.

How can I participate in "Wanted to Share ----Friday the 13Th"?

To participate, simply share a photo or video of your favorite Pampered Chef product or recipe on social media with the hashtag #FridayThe13th. Make sure your post is public so we can see it. You can also tag us @pamperedchef on Instagram or Twitter.

I don't have a Pampered Chef product. Can I still participate?

Yes! You can still participate by sharing a photo or video of a recipe you have made using Pampered Chef products. As long as you use the hashtag #FridayThe13th and your post is public, you will be entered to win.

When is the deadline to participate in "Wanted to Share ----Friday the 13Th"?

The deadline to participate is Friday, the 13th of any month. Make sure to share your post by midnight on that day to be eligible for the prize.

What is the prize for "Wanted to Share ----Friday the 13Th"?

The prize varies each month, but it will always be a special Pampered Chef product or gift. Winners will be randomly selected from all the participants who have shared their posts with the hashtag #FridayThe13th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies