• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Missing Out on the People Who Spend Money?

Congrats!I am with you. I had one last Fri night at $1122.00 and one the next morning at 1000.00 even. WTG everyone. Congrats!
pampered.chris
Gold Member
The people that spend money are still out there!! Last night I did a party with about 13 in attendence. The hostess had 5 outside orders totalling $300 going into the party and with 13 there, she ended up with $650 when I left. I thought, 13 people and only $350??? What is going on?! She still has some more orders to collect and we will get together next Tuesday to close.
Tonight however....the hostess had about 14 in attendence and no outside orders and so far is at $600!! There were a few small orders but the main eye-poppers where the 2 orders for OVER $100 each!! They are still out there!! The people that spend money are still around!!

I do have to say that Monday night I got one booking and tonight I got 4!! All for February!!

What did I do different between tonight and last night?! The "Have it, Love it" game. I did it with tickets (someone suggested tickets instead of candy) and I put a twist on it that someone else mentioned by calling it, "Have it, Love it. Love it, Gotta Have it" The hostess passed out the tickets for me and the only thing I would do different is give everyone a wish list paper to write the items they want/love on before I start the game. (I don't hand out the folders with the books until the end. I want them to hear me and watch me and participate while I show the products, rather then them looking through the book and after I am done ask about 5 products I just showed.)

I am feeling REALLY great right now!!!

Double points!! Yeah!!!

You go girl!!!

That is awesome!!!

That's great!

Way to Go!!!

One of my sister consultants has a show open that's currently at $1596. She offered a half-price stone (DCB not included) if the host had $250 in outside orders before the show, so that helped a bunch.

chefann said:
One of my sister consultants has a show open that's currently at $1596. She offered a half-price stone (DCB not included) if the host had $250 in outside orders before the show, so that helped a bunch.

That is a GREAT idea!! I will have to consider more give-a-ways and such to help out with show sales. Wow, I would LOVE to have a $1600+ party right now!!

That's great! Congratulations.

I do have to say, I am still remembering the day where a show that had 14 guests at it would have the hostess over $1000 with no problem. But unfortunately I haven't seen those days in quite some time.

But I am hoping they return!!

That's Great!! I wish that I had one show this month!:rolleyes:

I had one over the weekend get the Dots dinnerware and stemware the show was about 700 with 7 guests! Pluse the girl that got the dishes and stemware wants to host in Feb! WOOHOO they are there!

Yes, they are out there!
I had a show 2 weeks ago and it closed at $940, I have a show currently open from last Friday and it's so far at 1,084 and she's not done w/ orders yet! Whoo hoo!

Way to go! I have a show open right now that is almost $500.00. I got 4 bookings in February off of it too. :)

Ok, just did a search. Does anyone have an outline of the "Have It Love It". I'm looking for any way to boost sales/bookings at my parties.

Thanks for the positive feedback. So good to hear some lively activity at your parties.
I've just been contacting former hostess' and they are feeling the financial crunch. Your
post dispells all the doom and gloom.

Update!!!So I closed both of those shows tonight. They both are over $1000 with one at $1101 and the other at $1224!!!

This is the FIRST time I have ever had TWO $1000+ shows in one month!! This is my BEST January EVER!!!!

I am so pysched!!

Re: Update!!!
pampered.chris said:
So I closed both of those shows tonight. They both are over $1000 with one at $1101 and the other at $1224!!!

This is the FIRST time I have ever had TWO $1000+ shows in one month!! This is my BEST January EVER!!!!

I am so pysched!!

I am with you. I had one last Fri night at $1122.00 and one the next morning at 1000.00 even. :sing:

WTG everyone.

1. What is "They Are Still Out There!!!"?

"They Are Still Out There!!!" is a popular Pampered Chef product that is designed to keep food fresh and organized in your refrigerator.

2. How does "They Are Still Out There!!!" work?

"They Are Still Out There!!!" has a unique design that allows you to stack and store containers on top of each other, maximizing space in your fridge. The containers also have airtight lids to keep food fresh and prevent spills.

3. What sizes are available for "They Are Still Out There!!!"?

"They Are Still Out There!!!" comes in a set of three containers, with sizes of 3 cups, 5 cups, and 7 cups. These sizes are perfect for storing leftovers or meal prepping for the week.

4. Are "They Are Still Out There!!!" containers microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, "They Are Still Out There!!!" containers are both microwave and dishwasher safe. This makes them convenient to use for both storing and reheating food.

5. Can I purchase additional containers for "They Are Still Out There!!!"?

Yes, additional "They Are Still Out There!!!" containers can be purchased separately. This allows you to customize your set and add more containers as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCgo2girl
  • melissaboyd