• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Had to Brag on the Deal I Got Today

In summary, Pampered Chef offers regular promotions and discounts for its quality kitchenware products and has a rewards program for loyal customers. The specific deals may vary for different products, but the company strives to offer the best deals on a wide range of products. These promotions cannot be combined with additional coupons or discounts, but customers can still earn points through the rewards program. The duration of the deals may vary and the standard return and exchange policy applies to items purchased with a promotional discount.
chefann
Gold Member
I was out at the grocery store (Kroger) this morning, getting a few things that were on sale. They had a Flash Drive listed in the flyer for a decent price, so I decided to look for it. Well, I didn't see one, but down the office/school aisle I found a 2 GB card for my digital camera. Originally $35.99, it was marked down to $9.99! Now I can take over 600 pictures in the super-sharp, super-resolution mode on my camera without having to empty the card!

The bagger (who was a hoot, by the way) saw it and commented on the price on the tag - the original price. He mentioned that it wasn't a great price. I told him it was on clearance for 10 bucks and he was shocked. Then I had to tell him it was the last one, although there were a couple of 1 GB for $7.

So watch out at conference! I'll be able to snap all kinds of pictures. :D

crazy lady with a camera, comin' thru!!!!!!!!!

WOW....what a GREAT deal! I love getting steals like that!!

That's SO cool! I love deals like that. I just got a 4GB USB drive for $25 at Circuit City. It was on sale from maybe $40 or so. I should have gotten a second for my boyfriend!!

YAHOO---please do take a lot of NC pics...I can't wait to see!!

Cool. Were you wearing a pith helmet (for bargain hunting) or your fruit salad hat?

Neither. :) Just jeans and a sweater. Oh- and shoes. :)

Great bargain hunting Ann!! I am a super cheap...ahem, frugal :D person who LOVES bargains!! :love:

1. How did you get such a great deal?

At Pampered Chef, we offer regular promotions and discounts on our quality kitchenware products. Additionally, we have a rewards program for our loyal customers that allows them to earn points and redeem them for discounts on future purchases.

2. Is this deal available for all Pampered Chef products?

The specific discount or promotion may vary for different products. However, we always strive to offer the best deals and discounts to our customers on a wide range of our products.

3. Can I use any additional coupons or discounts on top of this deal?

Unfortunately, our promotions and discounts cannot be combined with any other offers, including coupons. However, you can still earn points through our rewards program and redeem them for future discounts.

4. How long is this deal valid for?

The duration of our promotions and discounts may vary. We recommend checking our website or contacting our customer service team for the most up-to-date information on our current deals.

5. Can I return or exchange a product purchased with this deal?

As with all of our products, our standard return and exchange policy applies to items purchased with a promotional discount. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hathery
  • Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
pampered1224