• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sooo Frustrated... Need a Pick Me up Please

In summary, a Pampered Chef consultant went on a rampage targeting lousy hosts, but luckily she had help from other consultants.
ivy5683
So it's been a busy few weeks, my youngest son (16 months) got a gnarly stomach bug at the end of August that left him in the hospital for 4 days with dehydration. While he was in there my husband and 3 year old got the bug also. Now, this was no regular bug, this was a stinkin super bug... By the time I got home I was coming down with it too. We all vomitted for 2 or 3 days but that was no big deal, it was the stomach pain... the boys were both up all night for 2 weeks screaming with stomach cramping... they were in so much pain that they would punch or kick us when we tried to touch them. Only at night though... we finally got through it and went on vacation.
We had a lovely vaca and came back home where they both got bronchitis... thank you preschool.
Now, I'm stressed and obviously neglecting my business so I called my potential hosts, one of which specifically asked me to call her after my vaca to schedule her show. She picked a date back in July and I never heard from her again, she said something came up but still, no phone call to me. So she picks another day, October 16... as of now I have yet to hear from her again. I mailed her recyclable host packet and have called asking for her guest list and she's not returning my calls so it appears that she has once again bailed on me with out so much as a phone call...
I'm just stressing because she is one of a total 3 shows that I have on the books and the first show I had scheduled since July 31!
I have a fundraiser show at the end of this month and I'm praying that it'll get me some bookings... please please please say that prayer with me ladies, I need all that I can get or the national headlines tomorrow are going to read

'Pampered Chef consultant snaps: goes on rampage targeting lousy hosts!'

Ivy~check out the thread I posted called "Need motivation~read this" It will put a fire under your hiney, for sure!!!

Prayers coming your way to keep you from snapping!!!!!!
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

1. What products do you recommend for a quick and easy pick-me-up?

Our Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer are great options for making delicious and healthy meals in a fraction of the time. Our Lemon Limeade and Lavender Berry Spritzer mixes are also perfect for a refreshing and energizing drink.

2. I'm feeling overwhelmed with meal prep. What tools can help me stay organized?

Our Veggie Spiralizer, Salad Chopper, and Flexible Cutting Mats are great for prepping vegetables and salads quickly and efficiently. Our Meal Prep Containers are also perfect for portioning out meals for the week.

3. I have a busy schedule and don't have time to cook. What options do you have for quick and easy meals?

Our One-Pot Pasta Maker and Microwave Pasta Cooker make cooking pasta a breeze. Our Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer can also cook meals in minutes. Our Simple Slicer and Salad Chopper are great for making quick and healthy salads.

4. I struggle with finding healthy snack options. What do you recommend?

Our Snack Bar Maker and Microwave Popcorn Maker are perfect for making homemade and healthy snacks. Our Fruit & Cheese Cutter is great for slicing fruits and cheese for a nutritious snack. Our Salad Chopper can also be used to make fruit salads in minutes.

5. I want to treat myself to a relaxing home spa day. What products can help me with that?

Our Deep Covered Baker and Microwave Popcorn Maker can be used to make homemade face masks. Our Stoneware Hand & Foot Scrubber is perfect for exfoliating and our Cooling Rack can be used for a foot soak. Our Lemon Lavender Hand Soap and Lotion set is also great for a spa-like experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies