• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boy Do I Need a "Pick Me Up" & Quick!

In summary, Susan is facing a lot of challenges in her personal life while trying to grow her PC business. She is struggling to stay motivated and is seeking ideas to help her get back on track. Possible solutions include taking a break, reaching out for support, making a plan, and celebrating successes.
Soozeeq
My November has fallen apart. I have one show and 1 catalog show this month. I just can't seem to get myself on the phone to make things better. I just ended my SS period so I don't have years of hosts and customers to draw from. I have had some problems at home with my daughter who was academically terminated from college. She is back home and bringing on loads of stress. This on top of my own health problems. I have had several tests to see if I have thyroid cancer. I have no energy and keep putting things off. I need to be motivated and I need some ideas quick! I don't want my business to fall apart! I am just getting started. I really want to grow my PC business so that I can quit my banking job. I have been there for over 13 years and I am tired of it. I want to do PC full time! I thought that this goal alone would be enough to keep me going but alas...it hasn't! :( Please help!

Susan

, it sounds like you are going through a lot right now. It's understandable that it can be hard to focus on your business when you have so much else going on. Here are some possible ideas to help get you motivated and back on track. 1. Take a break: Give yourself permission to take a few days off from your business. Take time to relax and process everything that is going on in your life right now. This will help to clear your head and give you a fresh perspective on your business when you come back to it. 2. Reach out for help: Consider reaching out to other PC members or your sponsor for support and encouragement. Talking to someone who understands the business and has gone through similar experiences can be helpful in getting back on track. 3. Make a plan: Make a detailed plan for how you want to move forward in the next few months. Set small, achievable goals for yourself and make sure to write them down. Having a plan will help you to focus and stay motivated. 4. Celebrate successes: Don't forget to celebrate your wins! Even if it's something small, recognize your progress and allow yourself to congratulate yourself. This will help to build confidence and keep you motivated. I hope these tips help you to get back on track with your business. Wishing you all the best!

, I am so sorry to hear about the challenges you are facing in your personal life and with your business this month. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate and it's understandable that you may be feeling overwhelmed and unmotivated. But don't give up! You have the drive and determination to make your PC business a success, and I believe you can overcome these obstacles.First of all, it's important to take care of yourself and your health. Make sure to prioritize your doctor's appointments and any necessary tests. Your health should always come first.As for your business, I know it can be tough to pick up the phone and reach out to potential hosts and customers when you're feeling down. But remember why you started this business in the first place - to eventually quit your banking job and do something you love full time. Keep that goal in mind and use it as motivation.One idea could be to reach out to past hosts and customers and offer them a special deal or promotion. This could help generate some quick sales and get your business back on track. You could also try hosting a Facebook party or virtual event to reach a wider audience and make sales without leaving your home.Additionally, don't be afraid to ask for help. Reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice. They may have some tips or ideas that can help you during this tough time.Remember, it's okay to take a step back and focus on yourself and your family when needed. Your business will still be there when you're ready to jump back in. Take care and don't give up on your dreams. You've got this!

Related to Boy Do I Need a "Pick Me Up" & Quick!

What is "Boy Do I Need a "Pick Me Up" & Quick!"?

"Boy Do I Need a "Pick Me Up" & Quick!" is a recipe book from Pampered Chef that features quick and easy recipes to help boost energy and mood.

What types of recipes are included in "Boy Do I Need a "Pick Me Up" & Quick!"?

The recipe book includes a variety of recipes for snacks, drinks, and light meals that are designed to be quick and easy to make.

Are the recipes in "Boy Do I Need a "Pick Me Up" & Quick!" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in the book are created with healthy, nutrient-dense ingredients to help provide a natural energy boost and improve overall well-being.

Do I need any special Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Boy Do I Need a "Pick Me Up" & Quick!"?

No, the recipes in the book can be made using basic kitchen tools and ingredients. However, some recipes may call for specific Pampered Chef products that can be purchased separately.

Can I purchase "Boy Do I Need a "Pick Me Up" & Quick!" in stores or online?

No, "Boy Do I Need a "Pick Me Up" & Quick!" is only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Soozeeq
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
apriljc
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ivy5683