• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Filling Up Your December Schedule?

In summary, Lisa is offering to do a cooking party for a host who books a show in December. She is also offering to do cattys (hostess specials) for hosts who book shows in other months.
MissChef
Gold Member
I marked this thread as urgent, because to me it is urgent! Most of my Decembers with PC have either been very slow or slightly mediocre (sp?).
Does anyone have a strong December booked?
What I need to know is what you are saying to book up December. I'm booking January and February, but no one is interested in December. What are you saying and are you offering any incentives to do their show in December?
I really would like to figure this out because I really need to get busy and fill up my December real soon. I don't want to go into the new year broke again because December's bookings and sales were the pitts! I've really decided to work my business like a professional business woman and I need advice before I start to doubt myself! I just want it to be consistent in all months, I need it to be that way!
Any advice would be appreciated! TIA;):):angel::balloon:

Do some trade shows (schools, craft fairs, etc) and instead of offering a freebie drawing, come out and directly offer a Party Scheduling incentive of any party scheduled to anybody who expresses interest. I had success at a fall festival that literally NOBODY but myself bought OR got bookings! I got 1 order and 1 booking. I basically said to them, If you choose to have a cooking party in the month of November and schedule it with me today, I will do your party entirely for FREE! That means, free food, free drinks, AND I supply the plates, cups, napkins and such and will clean up when I leave! So basically, provide your place and some friends and family. Sit back and enjoy a FREE cooking party! I currently have two weekends open, or several days available for weeknights as well. What date would be best for you?"It worked for me LOLI try to sound excited about it

I'm offering to let them have their hostess special for $1.00 if there show is on the 1st, $2.00 on the 2nd, etc. But I've got that there Guest Sales must be $400.00 or more to qualify for the $ special.

HTH,

Lisa

I tell hosts that December is great to show off their house during the holiday, last minute shopping sprees with no lines, and a great reason for everyone to get together and enjoy an evening out - push the host special as well! I did only 2 cooking shows last December (before the 15th - I can't do it after) and 3 catalog shows! IF they insist on not booking a home show, remember cattys are good as well!

I have 6 cooking shows, and a Fundraiser for December- fuller than I have ever had it, and mainly they booked because it woudl be a good way to entertain during the Holidays.

1. How can I stay healthy during the busy holiday season?

The key to staying healthy during the busy holiday season is to prioritize self-care. Make sure to get enough sleep, stay hydrated, and incorporate fruits and vegetables into your meals. Also, try to fit in some exercise, even if it's just a short walk.

2. What are some easy and delicious meal ideas for December?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes perfect for the holiday season. Some easy and delicious meal ideas include our slow cooker beef stew, roasted vegetable quinoa salad, and honey garlic glazed pork chops. Check out our website for more inspiration!

3. How can I save time in the kitchen during the hectic holiday season?

One way to save time in the kitchen is to use helpful tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. Our manual food chopper, microwave rice cooker, and quick cooker are just a few examples of products that can help you save time while preparing meals.

4. What are some must-have products for hosting a holiday party?

Pampered Chef has a wide range of products perfect for hosting a holiday party. Some must-haves include our stoneware baking pans, insulated serving bowls, and our cheese knife set. These products will make hosting and entertaining guests a breeze.

5. How can I take my holiday baking to the next level?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of baking tools and accessories that can help you take your holiday baking to the next level. Our pastry blender, cookie press, and holiday-themed cookie cutters are just a few examples. Also, don't forget to try out some new and festive recipes from our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • pngentil