• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gotten 3 Bookings in 24 Hrs. From This

In summary, the covered baker is available for a 60% off special at any of the December catalog shows. Hostesses receive the discount as well.
crissy11
Gold Member
I sent out my November newsletter yesterday and really needed to finish up my November and December dates for shows. Here is what I am offering based on the 60% off specials for the months. I have booked the 8th, 17th and the 4th so far. It seems like people really want something free regardless of what. I couldn't believe a free cooling rack got me a booking.. Of course I have the free products on hand and will give them at their show in front of their friends. When I do this I let the crowd know that they need to make sure that they are on my email newsletter list because they never know when I am going to throw a booking incentive out there and they will want to be the first to know. I have over 1000 people on my list now.
Besides this I also sent out 40 postcards to people who don't have email and just put that if they contact me before I contact them then they get an extra free $15 at their kitchen show. One lady who has not done a show in 4 years called me and said ok you got me. I am ready to do another show.
I hope that this helps someone who may be struggling to get their calendar filled. Sometimes it is better to give out a little something to get big rewards. I know from these shows I will get a paycheck plus have the opportunity to fill up Jan and Feb dates.
Crystal

November 8th= Deep Covered Baker for only $15 regular price is $65

November 16th= Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set for only $12 regular price is $60

November 17th= Free kitchen shears

November 30th= Trifle Bowl for only $5 regular price $39

December 1st= Free ingredients for the Jerk Chicken Nachos

December 4th= Free Stackable Cooling Rack

December 7th= Trifle Bowl for only $5 regular price $39

December 8th= Cookie Press for only $10 regular price $27

All December catalog shows will receive an extra $15 in free product.

I included these specials in my newsletter that I sent out yesterday and have booked three shows so far.

You can use these specials or create your own. Don't forget I am using the monthly 60% off for the high priced ones. For example: the trifle bowl is Dec. special for $15 so I will be paying $10 and the hostess will pay $5 for it. The cookie press is on sale in Dec. for 20% off so order it on your hostess special and get another 20-25% off. It is on sale for $21.50 and then use your hostess discount of at least 20% and her $10 then you only pay $7.20 and you have a show for December which means a check in January.

Ok...so with these offers, you are using THEIR hostess specials, but giving them to them at a better price? Basically offering to pay a part? Is this with a certain show amount? Love the idea, just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I offer it! Was just getting ready to do my Nov newsletters..plus have new folks on a listing from a craft show..and this would be awesome!

Thanks in advance for your explanation for this "newbie"! FIRST party ready to go in! WOOHOOO!

Me again! I guess the covered Baker was what really messed me up..that is for October...so how do you offer it at such a savings for a November show?

Thanks again!

Lorian

I am using their 60% item and paying the difference with them. I am not doing a show amount. They know to have a show it has to be $150 minimum or it is not. They know from this that they are booking a show. I have done various incentives like this around the holidays for 8 years now and the sales are always up there with people shopping.

With the covered baker sale I have one that I ordered from a host who didn't want hers and am giving it up for a booking.

mzwizard said:
Me again! I guess the covered Baker was what really messed me up..that is for October...so how do you offer it at such a savings for a November show?

Thanks again!

Lorian
I don't know if this is what she plans on doing but the only way I see is to date the show in October. You have the whole month of November to turn in October shows.

Great idea by the way!! People respond to getting "extras" those include customer service and throwing in unexpected free gifts when you close their show. You will have a customer for life. I had one lady do a show, when I closed her show I gave her a $15 free item that she wasn't expecting. I told her that it was because she was a wonderful host. Well the next month she suprised me with a catalog show for $400, the following month another for $300. Each time I gave her an "extra" gift. She was hooked. She must have given me 6 catalog shows! After the 3rd or 4th I told her I felt bad earning the comission she could be making, but she said she rather just sell for me. Since I know she can't resist freebies, she was one of the ones I called with the new incentive and she is now a PC consultant. :)

What a great idea. I only have three dates left for the year. I will have to try this idea.

Thanks!

Addie4TLC said:
I don't know if this is what she plans on doing but the only way I see is to date the show in October. You have the whole month of November to turn in October shows.

Aha! So I am getting ready to close my first show...if I put that I have shows booked FOR OCTOBER.....I can do them as catalog shows, with October dates, and submit them in Novemeber, and then anyone that booked one of those shows can order the Deep Baker and so can I?

Wow...now that's a plan!

Thanks!

crissy11 said:
I am using their 60% item and paying the difference with them. I am not doing a show amount. They know to have a show it has to be $150 minimum or it is not. They know from this that they are booking a show. I have done various incentives like this around the holidays for 8 years now and the sales are always up there with people shopping.
Great idea! I've got some stuff to clear out from my PC closet (how do I accumulate so much stuff!?) so I've put together my list with similar deals that you did. I'm going to put it out in my November newsletter which I'll hopefully get out in the next few days. It'll be fun to see what responses I get. I did already send it to one person who doesn't want a show, but is going to pass it along to some people who might want one. The kinda nice thing I realized is I only have 7 open dates in Nov and Dec!! I'd LOVE to get some December shows with this, so I put some of the bigger items in December. Here's what I'm offering:

Friday Nov. 16th - I'll provide the ingredients for the demo recipes!
Sunday Nov. 18th - Simple Additions Appetizer Plate & Caddy Set for $15!! ($60 value)
Thursday Nov. 29th - Small Oval Baker for FREE! ($18.25 value)
Sunday Dec. 2nd - Beautiful Trifle Bowl for $5! ($39 value)
Saturday Dec. 8th - Microplane Adjustable Grater for FREE! ($26.50 value)
Thursday Dec. 13th - 5" Forged Cutlery Utility Knife for FREE! ($32 value)
Saturday Dec. 15th - Chillzanne Rectangle Server for FREE! ($35 value)

Great ideas girls! I rarely send out my newsletter before the 1st, but you've got me thinking!
I wanted to send out an email about the HWC items online, but hated to right before my news.....maybe I'll just add the blurb about the pink stuff in my early news:thumbup:

Great ideasHey these are some great ideas. I am new at this and have a question. The newsletter you are all sending out, is there a template for it or are you all making it up on your own. I could use some great ideas there too. Thank you. Julie

This is what I sent out. Of course, it has lots of color and pix. But the idea is here.
Fall is here and the weather is getting cooler and the holidays are approaching!!!
Yes, I said it! Why not start your season right and start your shopping early. Buying a little at a time will cause less of a strain on your pocketbook when the holidays are actually here.
Funds are short? Definitely consider hosting your own show. Our hosts NEVER pay full price. Want cash? Start your own business and earn some cash for the holidays! Either way makes for a more pleasant season.

Give me a call! 423-8372

Remember, hosting a show simply means inviting your friends and family over while I do the rest of the work of cooking and entertaining! You just sit back and relax and enjoy the company, food and benefits that come with hosting.

What? You don't know what the benefits are?
You get FREE and Discounted products, 10% off for a full year and FREE Shipping and Handling!!! A show = $150 in sales or more and the discounts increase as the sales do. My average hosts get at LEAST $100 in FREE products!!! Who couldn't use that?! And who's to say you're average!?

You won't regret having me over!
Give me a call today or email me back.

I am cutting it close to earning the trip that I need to this year and only have until the end of December to do it.
So… I am offering these show dates and specials as a thank you for booking with me.

All December shows have to be closed by December 11th for guaranteed Christmas delivery. The official cutoff date is the 15th but I am having surgery on the 12th and cannot guarantee that I will be up to closing shows so soon afterwards. You can order online 24/7 till the cut off date with no problems.

Clearance ~ Clearance ~ Clearance

Be sure to check out the Pampered Chef Outlet for some great deals on retired items.
Go to Welcome To My Personal Web Site
click, “Our Products” then select, “How to Purchase” click, “Click Here to Place an Order” then select, “Otherwise Click Here” and finally choose, “Outlet” If you have any problems feel free to call or e-mail me. Some items this month are…

Mini Fluted Pan Grapefruit Knife Digital Thermometer
Was: $33.00 Was: $6.50 Was: $39.50
Now: $13.00 Now: $3.75 Now: $23.50

Many more items also available

The Pampered Chef® Seven-Layer Southwestern Salad
Super Salads Recipe Cards1-1/2 cups sour cream
¾ cup thick and chunky salsa
1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 large green bell pepper, diced
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
½ cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
1 package (16 oz) iceberg lettuce salad mix (10 cups)
1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1-1/2 cups corn chips (optional) In Small Batter Bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; mix well and set aside.Drain and rinse beans using large Colander. Using Chef’s Knife, dice bell pepper and tomatoes; thinly slice green onions. Layer beans, bell pepper, lettuce, tomatoes and green onions in Simple Additions™ Large bowl.Spoon sour cream mixture over top using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®, spreading evenly. Grate cheese over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with corn chips, if desired, and serve. Yield: 8 servings.Nutrients per serving (1-1/2 cups): Calories 190, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 380 mg, Fiber 3 g. Diabetic exchanges per serving (1-1/2 cups) ½ starch, 1 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat (1/2 carb)Cook’s tips: For a heartier main dish salad, 2 cups diced cooked chicken can be added between the bell pepper and lettuce layers, if desired. This salad can be made up to 24 hours in advance. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.The Pampered Chef ® Lime-Berry Mousse Trifle1 frozen prepared pound cake (16 ounces), thawed
1 pint lime sherbet, softened
6 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
3 cups assorted fresh berries, such as strawberries, raspberries and blackberries
4-5 limes
Additional berries for garnish (optional)

Slice two limes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; set aside. Using Microplane® Adjustable Grater, zest remaining limes to measure about 1 tablespoon zest; juice limes into Easy Read Measuring Cup using Citrus Press to measure 1/2 cup juice.
In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, condensed milk, lime juice and zest with Stainless Whisk. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator, fill with about 1/2 cup of the whipped topping and set aside. Gently fold in remaining whipped topping until smooth with Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Slice strawberries with Egg Slicer Plus®.
Place berries in Small Batter Bowl.
Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes with Bread Knife. To assemble trifle, place half of the pound cake cubes into bottom of Trifle Bowl. Top with half of the sherbet using Small Scoop; spread evenly. Top sherbet with half of the berries and half of the cream cheese mixture. Arrange lime slices in a circular pattern against inside of bowl to garnish. Repeat layers one time with remaining pound cake cubes, sherbet, berries and cream cheese mixture.
Pipe whipped topping rosettes around rim of trifle using decorator. Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper; sprinkle over top of trifle before serving. Garnish with additional berries, if desired.
Pumpkin Pie a la Easy

1 1/4 cups flour 2 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
3/4 cup quick or old fashioned oats 2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup packed brown sugar 1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 cup pecans, chopped 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted 1 tsp salt
4 eggs Thawed frozen whipped topping (optional)
2 (15 oz) cans solid pack pumpkin Pecan halves (optional)

Preheat oven to 350. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine flour, oats and brown sugar. Chop pecans using Food Chopper. Add to Batter Bowl. Melt butter in Covered Micro Cooker on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Add to dry ingredients; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of Stoneware Bar Pan. Bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs in Batter Bowl using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, spices and salt; whisk until smooth. Pour over crust. Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool at room temperature. Cut into squares; serve using Mini Serving Spatula. Garnish each serving with whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator, pecan halves and additional ground cinnamon, if desired. Refrigerate any leftover pie squares. Makes 24 servings.

The Pampered Chef ® Layered Greek Vegetable Salad

2 plum tomatoes ½ cup Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
½ seedless cucumber ¼ cup sliced pitted ripe olives or kalamata olives
½ small red onion ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
1 small yellow summer squash 4 cups torn romaine lettuce

Using Ultimate Mandolin fitted with v-shaped blade, slice tomatoes. Using thin-slicing blade, slice cucumber and onion. Using crinkle blade, slice yellow squash.

Arrange lettuce on serving plate. Arrange tomatoes, cucumber and yellow squash over lettuce in an overlapping circular pattern. Top with onion, feta cheese and olives. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.

Business Opportunity!
Learn More ~ Toll-Free Information Line!
To hear more about The Pampered Chef Business Opportunity, call toll-free: (866) 837-8032 ~ Access Code: 1095577 It's a great call, full of information ~ and only 10 minutes!

PLEASE FORWARD TO A FRIEND!

Thank YOU for making ME and part of your life.
Without YOU, I’d have NO business in the kitchen!

I love what I do and you can too!
Crystal Brazell –

i sent this to everyone on my customer list. i only put in for november because my goal is $6000 for the month.

Attachments

• november discounts.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 512
I saw this thread earlier in the day and thought to myself, "they have a good idea, but I don't need to worry about November and December yet." And then it dawned on me that next week IS NOVEMBER! So, needless to say, I am working on a list of my own! Got stuff in the basement that needs to go, so this is a great way to do it!
Thanks for this idea!

mzwizard said:
Aha! So I am getting ready to close my first show...if I put that I have shows booked FOR OCTOBER.....I can do them as catalog shows, with October dates, and submit them in Novemeber, and then anyone that booked one of those shows can order the Deep Baker and so can I?

Wow...now that's a plan!

Thanks!
YES!!! Yay!!!

I love the idea, but I am a little confused. For example, if I book the Dec 7th show, trifle bowl for $5. I use my "hostess special" and buy the trifle bowl, do I get another trifle bowl from your for $5? Or that is my hostess special? What if I do the show on Dec 7, thinking I can then buy the cooling rack as my host special and get the trifle bowl from you for $5? Am I just confusing myself?:)

crissy11 said:
I sent out my November newsletter yesterday and really needed to finish up my November and December dates for shows. Here is what I am offering based on the 60% off specials for the months. I have booked the 8th, 17th and the 4th so far. It seems like people really want something free regardless of what. I couldn't believe a free cooling rack got me a booking.. Of course I have the free products on hand and will give them at their show in front of their friends. When I do this I let the crowd know that they need to make sure that they are on my email newsletter list because they never know when I am going to throw a booking incentive out there and they will want to be the first to know. I have over 1000 people on my list now.
Besides this I also sent out 40 postcards to people who don't have email and just put that if they contact me before I contact them then they get an extra free $15 at their kitchen show. One lady who has not done a show in 4 years called me and said ok you got me. I am ready to do another show.
I hope that this helps someone who may be struggling to get their calendar filled. Sometimes it is better to give out a little something to get big rewards. I know from these shows I will get a paycheck plus have the opportunity to fill up Jan and Feb dates.
Crystal

I included these specials in my newsletter that I sent out yesterday and have booked three shows so far.

You can use these specials or create your own. Don't forget I am using the monthly 60% off for the high priced ones. For example: the trifle bowl is Dec. special for $15 so I will be paying $10 and the hostess will pay $5 for it. The cookie press is on sale in Dec. for 20% off so order it on your hostess special and get another 20-25% off. It is on sale for $21.50 and then use your hostess discount of at least 20% and her $10 then you only pay $7.20 and you have a show for December which means a check in January.

LOVE it! Thanks for sharing! I was going to offer an extra $35 for catalog/web shows that reach $350 (before ship/tax); basically 10%, but your idea is even better. :)

squirrelzan said:
I love the idea, but I am a little confused. For example, if I book the Dec 7th show, trifle bowl for $5. I use my "hostess special" and buy the trifle bowl, do I get another trifle bowl from your for $5? Or that is my hostess special? What if I do the show on Dec 7, thinking I can then buy the cooling rack as my host special and get the trifle bowl from you for $5? Am I just confusing myself?:)

I was thinking the same thing. I really like this idea but since I'm just starting out I don't have the free stuff to give away and I can't afford to put that much of my own money into the orders. Any suggestions for other freebies and discounts that might not cost so much from me? Thanks!

tinat51796 said:
I was thinking the same thing. I really like this idea but since I'm just starting out I don't have the free stuff to give away and I can't afford to put that much of my own money into the orders. Any suggestions for other freebies and discounts that might not cost so much from me? Thanks!
Definitely don't put any more money into it! Some day you'll have "extras" that you can use for things like this. Maybe offer to bring the ingredients and a couple 2 liters of pop for certain dates. That way YOU have control over what recipes to make and you can decide how much you want to spend. If you don't want to put the $$ into it to send out their invitations for them, if you have a website, offer to send out evites for them. Even small things (like the door prize items on the supply order) is a nice little extra. Lots of people might be motivated by ANYTHING that's free, even if it's small. :)

What a great idea.......... I love it ... I need to get more dates on my calender so I might try this.

Question for those of you who do this regularly or at least have done this in the past with positive results...what about the shows you already have booked? I'd like to email all of my email list however I'm concerned that the hosts I do have on my calendar for November will feel slighted or want to change their date to get something offered, or want something offered for THEIR booking. I know I would! How do you handle this? Has it ever happened to you and if so, what did you do?

pamperedbecky said:
Great idea! I've got some stuff to clear out from my PC closet (how do I accumulate so much stuff!?) so I've put together my list with similar deals that you did. I'm going to put it out in my November newsletter which I'll hopefully get out in the next few days. It'll be fun to see what responses I get. I did already send it to one person who doesn't want a show, but is going to pass it along to some people who might want one. The kinda nice thing I realized is I only have 7 open dates in Nov and Dec!! I'd LOVE to get some December shows with this, so I put some of the bigger items in December. Here's what I'm offering:

Friday Nov. 16th - I'll provide the ingredients for the demo recipes!
Sunday Nov. 18th - Simple Additions Appetizer Plate & Caddy Set for $15!! ($60 value)
Thursday Nov. 29th - Small Oval Baker for FREE! ($18.25 value)
Sunday Dec. 2nd - Beautiful Trifle Bowl for $5! ($39 value)
Saturday Dec. 8th - Microplane Adjustable Grater for FREE! ($26.50 value)
Thursday Dec. 13th - 5" Forged Cutlery Utility Knife for FREE! ($32 value)
Saturday Dec. 15th - Chillzanne Rectangle Server for FREE! ($35 value)

Love these too! Are they all in boxes?

Great ideas! I take a calendar to shows with the pictures in each box so guests can see it in person. I pass the calendar around so everyone can see what I am giving away. I will start this in November when I am booking for December the twelve days of Christmas. which are my 12 available days.

Question for those of you who do this regularly or at least have done this in the past with positive results...what about the shows you already have booked? I'd like to email all of my email list however I'm concerned that the hosts I do have on my calendar for November will feel slighted or want to change their date to get something offered, or want something offered for THEIR booking. I know I would! How do you handle this? Has it ever happened to you and if so, what did you do?
To answer this question... I have done this for 8 years and so far, knock on wood, I have only had 2 hosts that questioned what they would be getting extra. I told them I would bring them a surprise to their show as a thank you. What I done for them was to take a small gift bag and fill it with holiday candy, a season's best, citrus peeler and quick cut knife and tied it up really pretty with lots of ribbon. They were thrilled and most actually forget reading your email by the time you do their show that they are thrilled that you gave them something soo extravagant. :)

its_me_susan said:
Love these too! Are they all in boxes?
Yep! Never opened either. :)

crissy11 said:
To answer this question... I have done this for 8 years and so far, knock on wood, I have only had 2 hosts that questioned what they would be getting extra. I told them I would bring them a surprise to their show as a thank you. What I done for them was to take a small gift bag and fill it with holiday candy, a season's best, citrus peeler and quick cut knife and tied it up really pretty with lots of ribbon. They were thrilled and most actually forget reading your email by the time you do their show that they are thrilled that you gave them something soo extravagant. :)

That's a great idea! That's what I was planning to do if anyone questions it.

squirrelzan said:

I agree. You would have to specify that the $5 is the hostess special of the month. You could word it to say..."choose monthly host special for only $5" that way they know they are only able to get one and then they have a choice too.

I was going to do something similar in Dec. book these dates and get x free (to fill up my calander) as my Dec. are pretty slow with all of the holiday madness that goes on. I was going to use the Suprise box items I got from confrence. Good luck to all! I hope I get some good results when I send my email!??

pamperedbecky said:
Definitely don't put any more money into it! Some day you'll have "extras" that you can use for things like this. Maybe offer to bring the ingredients and a couple 2 liters of pop for certain dates. That way YOU have control over what recipes to make and you can decide how much you want to spend. If you don't want to put the $$ into it to send out their invitations for them, if you have a website, offer to send out evites for them. Even small things (like the door prize items on the supply order) is a nice little extra. Lots of people might be motivated by ANYTHING that's free, even if it's small. :)

Thanks for those suggestions! I hadn't thought about all the little things that I could do! I love this site. I'm really struggling to get bookings so this gives me so many ideas. Now I just have to implement them! :)

Thanks so much for all the great ideas! I am having a really tough time getting bookings with the Holidays so near. I'll definitely be taking some of the offers to my potential hosts. This could even work for catalog shows. I just added this to an e-mail for a potential customer/host.

I am personally offering the following booking incentives:
Deep Covered Baker for only $15 (Reg. $65) when you book & close a show by Nov. 12th
Trifle Bowl for only $5 (Reg. $39) when you book and close a show by Dec. 11th..which is the cutoff for Christmas delivery.

I am desperately trying to get something in for the end of Oct--early Nov. so I hope I get a bite.

1. Why did you send out a newsletter for your November and December show dates?

As a scientist, I understand the importance of effective communication and staying organized. By sending out a newsletter, I am able to efficiently reach a large number of potential customers and inform them about the upcoming show dates.

2. How did you manage to book three shows in just 24 hours?

I offered special deals and incentives that were too good for people to pass up. By offering products at a discounted price or for free, I was able to entice potential customers to book a show with me.

3. What types of incentives did you offer to attract people to book a show with you?

I offered a variety of incentives, including discounted products, free products, and extra free product credit for hosting a show. By providing a range of options, I was able to appeal to a larger audience and increase the likelihood of booking shows.

4. How did you reach out to potential customers who do not have email?

I sent out postcards to individuals who do not have email, offering them an extra free incentive if they contacted me before I reached out to them. This allowed me to expand my reach and attract customers who may not have otherwise been aware of my offers.

5. How do these bookings help you in the long term?

By filling up my calendar for the upcoming months, these bookings ensure a steady stream of income and potential for future bookings. Additionally, by providing great deals and incentives, I am able to build a loyal customer base and potentially attract new customers through word-of-mouth referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies