• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More Than 1 Booking for the Same Month From the Same Show?

In summary, it is recommended to book shows according to the date that the new host wants to have their show. Even if they are in the same social circles, they have different networks and families that can be invited. It is also important to remind hosts that people don't usually order everything they want at one party. Additionally, if a host has multiple shows in one month, they can choose multiple monthly specials. As a courtesy, it is suggested to pay for shipping on subsequent orders in the same month for past hosts and guests. It is also possible to have successful shows with different groups of people, as seen in the example given. Ultimately, it is best to follow the advice of Becky D and book shows according to the host's preferred
jj16
Gold Member
Just wondering if I should try to book more than 1 show for the same month off the same show? I was on the phone last night and not doing so well getting bookings for November or December. Doing great for January.

I really want at least 4 shows for November and for December. I'm just wondering if I should try to book more than 1 from the same show since people sometimes run in the same circles. TIA

jj16:)

I book my shows according to the date the new host wants her show. Even if they are in the same circles they have different families, neighbors, etc. If someone says it's all the same people I challenge them to name 5 people that the host doesn't know. Once they get started they realize they do have people to invite - I also remind them that people don't order everything they want at one party.

If you have 2 shows in one month booked from the same month the past host gets to pick 2 of the monthly specials. If she doesn't want them ask if there's anyone she needs to buy a gift for that would like it.

I had that happen twice this month....for both hosts it worked out great! They were both able to get a knife at each show for 60% off, so they loved it.

And for both of them, the people that booked were from totally different groups of people.

The first - one was a neighbor, and the other one a friend from her homeschooling group. (and these shows were the same week!)

The 2nd - one was a friend from church, and the other one a neighbor.

So - there wasn't any carryover from one group to the next for either of them. I would do what Beth said and book according to when the host wants her show!

As a courtesy to my past hosts and guests, if they order more than once from me in a month, I pay the shipping on the 2nd or more orders. I don't include their own show in that total, ie. if they host Nov. 1 and their friend does Nov. 30 I'm not paying the shipping for Nov. 30 since they got free shipping on Nov. 1 from the company. This way they can feel a little better about spreading the wealth among their friends who book for the same month. They usually aren't ordering much and I feel bad having them pay $4.25 each time.

ChefBeckyD said:
I had that happen twice this month....for both hosts it worked out great! They were both able to get a knife at each show for 60% off, so they loved it.

And for both of them, the people that booked were from totally different groups of people.

The first - one was a neighbor, and the other one a friend from her homeschooling group. (and these shows were the same week!)

The 2nd - one was a friend from church, and the other one a neighbor.

So - there wasn't any carryover from one group to the next for either of them. I would do what Beth said and book according to when the host wants her show!
I find that Becky D has a ton of good advice. :D I totally agree with what she said.

1. Can I book multiple shows in the same month from the same host?

Yes, you can book multiple shows in the same month from the same host. This is a great way to maximize your sales and reach more potential customers.

2. How does booking multiple shows in the same month from the same host affect my commission?

Booking multiple shows in the same month from the same host will not affect your commission. You will still earn the same commission rate for each show, regardless of how many shows you book from the same host in a month.

3. Do I need to use different host names for each show in order to book multiple shows in the same month?

No, you do not need to use different host names for each show in order to book multiple shows in the same month. You can use the same host name for all of the shows if you are booking them all from the same host.

4. Is there a limit to how many shows I can book in the same month from the same host?

No, there is no limit to how many shows you can book in the same month from the same host. However, it is important to make sure that the host is comfortable with having multiple shows in the same month and that they have enough guests to make each show successful.

5. Can I earn host rewards from each show I book in the same month from the same host?

Yes, you can earn host rewards from each show you book in the same month from the same host. This is a great way to earn even more rewards and incentives for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • rachelpc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
rachelpc
  • Doodlbug329