• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double booking from SAME person???

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
Okay, Amy, my host from last night, got four bookings. However, Michelle booked TWO shows (June AND September). Will Amy get the booking benefit for BOTH shows? How do I enter the September show (it's for the 7th) in PP? I entered the June show. Anyone had this happen? How does this work? Thanks.

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Double booking!!

What I would do is go into PP and enter her name twice. Once with her order and then add her booking date. then a second time just blank with no order but with her second booking date. Get it? I think I confused myself! :confused: LOL LOL :D
That should work!!
Debbie

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Yes, that's how it's done. I've done it a few times myself. Her order has the June show on it. Add her as a guest again with no order and enter the September booking.

ChefLisa

Advanced Member
Jan 19, 2005
Hello! My suggestion is to give the June booking to your current host. Then when the new host holds the June show, let her book her September show off the June show. That way she has the opportunity to get two September host specials.