• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit/Recruit Does Party

In summary, the Booking Benefit/Recruit Does Party offers the opportunity to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party and inviting friends and family to learn about the company's products. As a host, you will receive a percentage of the party's sales in rewards, and if your guests book their own party or join as a consultant, you will receive additional rewards. Hosting a party also allows you to try out new products and recipes and spend quality time with loved ones. Even if you are unable to host a party at your home, you can still earn rewards by hosting a virtual party. These rewards can be used towards purchasing any products from the company's catalog or website.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
Last night I did a show for Jill and got 2 bookings that I'd prefer not to do. I also had someone, Jack, who is extremely interested in recruiting. It would be no problem for Jack to do those two shows.

If Jack recruits under me and does those bookings, can Jill still get the past host benefit at those shows?

Yes -- it doesn't matter who the consultant is, as long as the booking is submitted for Jill.Sandi

Okay I can't resist - did Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch a pail of water?:)

Gina M said:
Okay I can't resist - did Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch a pail of water?:)

LOL! LOL! Sorry...:p

I was waiting for that ;)

What is the Booking Benefit/Recruit Does Party?

The Booking Benefit/Recruit Does Party is an opportunity for you to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party and inviting friends and family to learn about our amazing products.

How does the Booking Benefit/Recruit Does Party work?

When you host a party, you will receive a percentage of the party's sales in free and discounted products. If any of your guests book their own party or join as a consultant, you will also receive additional rewards.

What are the benefits of hosting a Booking Benefit/Recruit Does Party?

Hosting a party not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and spend quality time with friends and family.

Can I still earn the Booking Benefit/Recruit Does Party rewards if I am unable to host a party at my home?

Yes, you can still earn the rewards by hosting a virtual party. You can invite your friends and family to shop online, and you will still receive the same benefits as if you hosted a party at your home.

How can I use the rewards I earn from the Booking Benefit/Recruit Does Party?

The rewards can be used towards purchasing any products from our catalog or website. You can also use them to stock up on your favorite products or try out new ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Geekgirl69
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies