• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a Past Host's Booking Benefit Count Towards Show Requirements?

In summary, to earn booking benefits as a Pampered Chef consultant, you need to have at least one cooking show booked and held during your current month. Each additional show you book and hold will earn you more booking benefits. These benefits are essential for growing your business, as they give you the opportunity to share products with new customers and earn commission, free products, and other rewards. To redeem your booking benefits, you can use them towards free products, discounts, or even your next starter kit. As a host of a cooking show, you can also earn booking benefits in addition to your free and discounted products. There is no limit to how many booking benefits you can earn, making it a great way to grow your business and reap the rewards
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
I hope someone can help me...

I have a small show that just closed. It's only $160, and that's including the past host's booking benefit of this month's hostess special!

Does that purchase count toward the $$$ required to make a show? I looked in Policy & Procedure, and I can't find any information either way. Do any of you have an answer?

Thanks so much. These small shows kill me...too much of my time for not enough return.

Ann

Yes... that past Host's purchase of the Host Benefit will count towards your $150 that you need to qualify it as a show. I get frustrated sometimes too with the barely qualifying shows but I have had it happen more than once that a small show like that pushed me up into the next commission percentage so I try to think about them positively that way and that helps me.

Me too! Every little bit helps sometimes!

1. How do I earn booking benefits as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To earn booking benefits, you need to have at least one cooking show booked and held during your current Pampered Chef month. For each additional show you book and hold, you will earn more booking benefits.

2. What are the benefits of booking cooking shows?

Booking cooking shows is essential for growing your Pampered Chef business. Not only does it give you the opportunity to share our products with new customers, but it also allows you to earn commission, free products, and other rewards.

3. How do I redeem my booking benefits?

Once you have earned booking benefits, you can redeem them by using them towards free products, discounts on products, or even towards your next starter kit. You can also use them to purchase business supplies or attend our annual conference.

4. Can I earn booking benefits as a host of a cooking show?

Yes, as a host of a cooking show, you can earn booking benefits in addition to your free and discounted products. This is a great way to maximize your rewards and continue to support your consultant.

5. Is there a limit to how many booking benefits I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many booking benefits you can earn. The more cooking shows you book and hold, the more booking benefits you can earn. This is a great way to grow your business and reap the rewards of your hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • LilChefBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies