• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Booking Benefit Counts Towards Show Total?

In summary, booking benefits count towards the show total and the full amount of the benefit can be used. This can also be used towards the show total requirements for host rewards and counts towards the minimum sales requirement for a qualifying show. However, it cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
hperschnick
Hey all,
I have a show that is at $280 and the Host whose show this was booked from will be ordering the knives at 60% off. When she does, will that count toward teh show total and pop this to a $300 show?

Just wondering because I know when the host purchases this it does not count towards the show total. I want to close this tonight and need to tell the girl how much free stuff to order today.

thanks!

Yes- the past host's entire purchase (including host special) counts toward show sales.
It, unfortunately, does not count toward commissionable sales, however.

Awesome! Thank you! I thought that it must but I wasn't completely sure

I'm sure your host will be happy!

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. Yes, the host's purchase of the knives at 60% off will count towards the show total and will help you reach the $300 mark. This is a great opportunity for your host to get some amazing deals and for you to reach your goal of $300 in sales. I would recommend closing the show tonight and letting the host know how much free stuff she can order. Happy selling!

1. Does booking benefit count towards show total?

Yes, booking benefits do count towards the show total. This includes any free product credit or half-price items earned from hosting a party or attending a party as a guest.

2. How much of the booking benefit counts towards the show total?

The full amount of the booking benefit counts towards the show total. This means that if you earned $50 in free product credit, the entire $50 will be added to your show total.

3. Can I use my booking benefit to reach the show total requirements for host rewards?

Yes, you can use your booking benefit towards the show total requirements for host rewards. This can help you earn even more free and discounted products as a host.

4. Does the booking benefit count towards the minimum sales requirement for a qualifying show?

Yes, the booking benefit does count towards the minimum sales requirement for a qualifying show. This means that if you have enough bookings to reach the minimum sales requirement, you can still earn host rewards even if the actual sales from the party are lower.

5. Can I combine my booking benefit with other discounts or offers?

No, the booking benefit cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. It can only be used towards the show total and cannot be used as a discount on individual products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
  • jenniferldennis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies