• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Why isn't Guest Order Counting Toward Host's Show Total?

In summary, the host should get commission on the cookware sets that they buy as a host half price combo.
JTNT8704
Am I doing something wrong? I had a guest at a show last night who purchased the host special that she was entitled to as the booking incentive. And when I put the order into P3, its not adding the cost of the DCB to the show total... Which is a big uh oh since this order would put the host over the threshold for the next level... I thought that it still counted towards sales because she was a guest?!?! HELP!!

are you looking at the guest sales or the commissionable sales??

It should be going towards guests sales but I cant tell you what is going on

nevermind, Im an idiot. It counts towards show sales, but not commissionable sales. BOO. At least I dont have to call the hostess and stick my foot in my mouth.

You are not an idiot...we all make mistakes...don't tell her that I said this but I am sure that even Ann makes mistakes.

chefheidi2003 said:
You are not an idiot...we all make mistakes...don't tell her that I said this but I am sure that even Ann makes mistakes.
We'll keep that between us!;)

JTNT8704 said:
nevermind, Im an idiot. It counts towards show sales, but not commissionable sales. BOO. At least I dont have to call the hostess and stick my foot in my mouth.
When I first started, the first host that bought the cookware sets as a host half price combo, I was soooooooo excited cuz I thought I got commission on that too! :eek: We all make those mistakes!;)

Was it the night to pick on Ann last night? We had a cluster meeting and the Woven Selections pieces came up. Someone asked what the warranty was - nobody knew. My Director said, "I think they're a year. Don't tell me I knew something Ann didn't!" :rolleyes:

It's jealousy, Ann. Don't worry about it. ;)

1. Why aren't my guest's orders counting toward my host's show total?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that the guest has entered the host's show number or name when placing their order. If they did not, the order will not be linked to the host's show. Additionally, double check that the show date has not passed, as orders placed after the show date will not count toward the host's total. Finally, if the guest placed their order through a different consultant, it will not count toward the host's show total.

2. Can I add guest orders to my host's show total after the show date has passed?

Unfortunately, no. The show date serves as the cutoff for adding orders to a host's show total. If the show date has passed, the orders will not count toward the host's total and cannot be added manually.

3. What if a guest cancels their order after the show date?

If a guest cancels their order after the show date, it will not count toward the host's show total. However, if the order was placed before the show date, it will still count toward the host's total even if it is later cancelled.

4. How can I view the status of guest orders counting toward my host's show total?

To view the status of guest orders counting toward your host's show total, go to your "Show Orders" page and filter by the host's name or show number. You will be able to see which orders are linked to the show and their status (pending, submitted, etc.).

5. Can I manually add guest orders to my host's show total?

No, guest orders must be placed through the designated show link or by entering the host's show number or name. If the guest orders through a different consultant or does not enter the show information, the order will not count toward the host's total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • Hathery