• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Hostess Sales: Utilizing Past Host Discounts for Meeting Minimums

In summary, the catalog hostess is struggling to meet her minimum and the speaker sent her some ideas via email. The speaker also asked if items purchased from past hosts through the discount count towards the show minimum, but unfortunately they do not. The speaker suggests other ways to help the hostess reach her goal, such as hosting a virtual party or inviting friends and family to purchase items. Additionally, the speaker shares that the host number becomes available online as soon as it is assigned and may take a few days for P3 to pick up through a data update. The speaker also mentions a similar experience with a past host and had to search for the host number through CC.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My catalog hostess (the one far, far away) is struggling to meet her minimum ... she's got a few orders but right now, doesn't have enough to qualify.

I sent her some ideas by e-mail.

But I have a question ....do the items purchased from the past host through the discount count toward her show minimum? I know she doesn't get commission on them, but if they count toward her FPV ... it's that much closer to helping her qualify!

Update:

Played with Pplus and found out that this, indeed, is the case!

HOWEVER ... it is saying I need a "past host discount" code for the specials to apply.

These two hostesses are submitting within days of each other ... does the info go up on the site that soon?

The first host's number will be available online pretty much as soon as HO has assigned it. Same for when P3 will pick it up through a data update.

I had a host from last weekend that had some extra orders for me to turn in this weekend and P3 would pull the past host # either. I had to go to CC and search for it.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your catalog hostess is struggling to meet her minimum. I'm glad that you were able to send her some ideas through email, that's a great way to support her and keep her motivated.To answer your question, unfortunately, items purchased from past hosts through the discount do not count towards her show minimum. However, if she has any friends or family members who are interested in purchasing some items, that would definitely help her reach her goal. You could also suggest hosting a virtual party for her, where she can invite people from all over to shop and help her qualify.I hope this helps and I wish your hostess the best of luck in reaching her minimum. Remember, every little bit counts and I'm sure with your support, she will get there soon! Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. Happy cooking!

Related to Boosting Hostess Sales: Utilizing Past Host Discounts for Meeting Minimums

1. What is the booking benefit?

The booking benefit is a special offer available to hosts who book a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales. It allows the host to choose a product at 60% off the retail price as a thank you for hosting a party.

2. How do I qualify for the booking benefit?

To qualify for the booking benefit, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales. This can be achieved through orders placed by you and your guests at the party, as well as online orders using your party's unique link.

3. Is the booking benefit available for online parties?

Yes, the booking benefit is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as your party reaches at least $200 in sales, you will qualify for the booking benefit.

4. Can I choose any product for my booking benefit?

The booking benefit allows you to choose any product at 60% off the retail price. However, there are some exclusions such as bundles, sets, and certain seasonal or limited-time products. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide a list of eligible products for the booking benefit.

5. How do I redeem my booking benefit?

After your party reaches $200 in sales, your Pampered Chef consultant will contact you to help you choose your booking benefit product. They will then place the order for you and apply the 60% discount. Your consultant will also handle shipping and delivery of your booking benefit product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_CPR
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PC_CPR
  • cooking.with.ann
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • straitfan