• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Discounts/Booking Benefits

In summary, past host discounts and booking benefits are rewards given to previous hosts of Pampered Chef parties, which can include discounts on products, free products, or special offers. To qualify for these rewards, one must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. They typically have an expiration date and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. To redeem, follow the instructions provided in the offer or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.
PC_CPR
I know that a past host using buying the month's host special does not count toward the minimum $200 for a show. But I'm not clear (and need to let a host know) if a past host purchasing the host special is counted toward the overall sales of the new host. It seems like it doesn't but am not sure.

I also assume that the PHD can be applied in addition to the Guest special (20% off knives, minus 10% PHD). Correct?

Thanks everyone!

When a past host purchasing the host special as the booking benefit it does count toward the $150 minimum (to be counted as a show & be eligible for the host specials) ....it just doesn't count toward your commissionable sales. And yes, the PHD of 10% will be on top of the 20% off guest special, so it is actually more like 28% percent than 30%...make sense?

Thanks, Jennifer.I remember reading about the 28% on this board a while back--but now that I really needed to know that exact percentage, I couldn't put my fingers on it. Thanks again!

1. What are past host discounts and booking benefits?

Past host discounts and booking benefits are rewards that are given to previous hosts of Pampered Chef parties. These rewards can include discounts on products, free products, or special offers.

2. How do I qualify for past host discounts and booking benefits?

To qualify for past host discounts and booking benefits, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. The specific qualifications and rewards may vary depending on the current promotions and offers.

3. How long do past host discounts and booking benefits last?

Past host discounts and booking benefits typically have an expiration date. This date can vary, so it is important to check the specific terms and conditions of the offer. It is also recommended to redeem the rewards as soon as possible to avoid missing the expiration date.

4. Can I combine past host discounts and booking benefits with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, past host discounts and booking benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it is always best to check the terms and conditions of the specific offer to confirm.

5. How do I redeem my past host discounts and booking benefits?

To redeem your past host discounts and booking benefits, you will need to follow the instructions provided in the offer. This may include entering a promo code at checkout or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant to place your order. If you have any trouble redeeming your rewards, your consultant will be able to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies