• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Host Special Twice - Same Month Booking Tips

In summary, the "Unlocking the Host Special Twice" promotion allows hosts to earn double the rewards and benefits by booking and hosting two parties in the same month. To qualify, the parties must be held on different dates and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales each. The host special that will be unlocked twice will be for the month in which the second party is held. If a host is unable to book two parties in the same month, they will still receive the regular host special. This promotion is only available for active hosts and cannot be combined with other rewards or promotions, and it is not valid for online parties or fundraisers.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
If someone books a show off a host and holds their show the same month, can the previous host get the host special again for the same month? ie. cookware at 60% twice??:thumbup:

Yes they sure can - I have a host from Friday who had a guest book for this Thursday (it was planned in advance) and she can get the host special again at her friend's show - just make sure and put the past host discount number in and she will have to pay S&H but she can get a great deal on cookware!

And the best part for the current host is that the remaining 40% of the cookware that the past host is purchasing will count towards the shows' guest sales!! (but not the commissionable sales...)

Yes, what's even more cool is if they hold a show in August, book off their own for September and have another, they can get that host special twice too at their 2nd show!

janetupnorth said:
Yes, what's even more cool is if they hold a show in August, book off their own for September and have another, they can get that host special twice too at their 2nd show!
clarifying: If they had booked a show off their own show they could order one host special as past host and one as host at the new show!

Did you all realize that if the Past host ordered the 7pc SS set it would be enough on it's own to call it a catalog show (but there would be no commission)? I am not pointing out that the past host order counts toward the minimum show. If someone asks I will tell them that it counts but I am not offering that.

What is the "Unlocking the Host Special Twice" promotion?

The "Unlocking the Host Special Twice" promotion is an opportunity for hosts to earn the monthly host special twice in one month by booking and hosting two parties in the same month. This allows hosts to receive double the rewards and benefits.

How do I qualify for the "Unlocking the Host Special Twice" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must book and host two parties within the same month. The parties must be held on different dates and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales each.

Can I choose which host special I want to unlock twice?

No, the host special that will be unlocked twice will be the one for the month in which your second party is held. For example, if your first party is in January and your second party is in February, you will unlock the February host special twice.

What if I am unable to book two parties in the same month?

If you are unable to book and host two parties in the same month, you will still receive the regular host special for the month in which your party is held. The "Unlocking the Host Special Twice" promotion is an additional opportunity for hosts to earn extra rewards.

Are there any limitations on the "Unlocking the Host Special Twice" promotion?

Yes, this promotion is only available for active hosts and cannot be combined with any other host rewards or promotions. Additionally, it is not valid for online parties or fundraisers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Tams