• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Online Sales Keep Me Active Without Bookings?

Your friendly expert summarizerIn summary, the conversation discussed the consultant's concern about meeting their monthly sales goal to stay active. They asked if their online sales of over $200 would count towards this goal and were reassured that it does count as a sale. The consultant also mentioned having shows booked for the following month and was advised to email Pampered Chef for a written confirmation. After reaching out to their director, they received confirmation that their online sales do count towards staying active. They expressed their relief and thanked everyone for their help.
KellyRedHead
I have been very busy this month and haven't done any home shows. I needed to have $200 in to stay active this month (I have shows on the books next month).
My question is I have over $200 in online sales from my website. Does that count and keep me active?? I think I does but I don't want to think it does to find out I was wrong!

Thanks-
Kelly

yes it counts :) As long as it is not towards the shows you have on the books for next month. The order they placed is an individual order just like if someone came to you and said I want to order the blah with the blah and the blah. Congrats on staying active :)

I would email Pampered Chef about this (so you have a written answer). Only 50% of our total sales can be from online sales to count for incentives. I don't know if that applies to staying active though. Please let us know the answer.

Good Evening Everyone!

I emailed my director and she said a sale is a sale and all of my online sales count. I believe her, she has been doing PChef for 9 years.

So I am safe for Oct. I have shows on the books for November, hope they all hold!!

Thanks for you help!
Kelly

Hi Kelly,Thank you for reaching out. I completely understand how busy life can get sometimes and how it can affect your business. It's great that you have shows booked for next month, that will definitely help with meeting your sales goal.To answer your question, yes, online sales do count towards your monthly sales goal and will help you stay active as a consultant. So no need to worry, your hard work in promoting your website and making those sales will pay off.Keep up the great work and best of luck with your upcoming shows!Sincerely,

1. What is the "No Bookings But..." program?

The "No Bookings But..." program is a unique opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to earn income and rewards without having to host traditional parties. It allows consultants to focus on selling products and building their customer base without the pressure of booking parties.

2. How does the "No Bookings But..." program work?

Consultants can earn income and rewards by selling Pampered Chef products through various channels such as online orders, catalog orders, and personal shopping appointments. They can also participate in virtual parties and fundraisers. The program also offers incentives for reaching sales goals and recruiting new consultants.

3. Do I have to meet certain requirements to participate in the "No Bookings But..." program?

Yes, consultants must be active and in good standing with Pampered Chef to participate in the program. This means they must have at least $150 in sales every month and have no outstanding account balances. They must also complete training on the program and follow all company policies and guidelines.

4. Can I still earn commission on sales through the "No Bookings But..." program?

Yes, consultants can earn commission on all sales made through the "No Bookings But..." program. The commission percentage is based on their personal sales volume and can range from 20% to 27%.

5. How can I track my progress and earnings through the "No Bookings But..." program?

Pampered Chef provides consultants with a personalized dashboard where they can track their sales, earnings, and progress towards incentives and rewards. This dashboard is updated in real time, making it easy for consultants to stay on top of their goals and achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies