• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need suggestions for getting bookings and sales - any ideas?

In summary, if you are starting out and haven't had much success booking shows, you should try hosting an open house or mystery host open house. You should also call everyone you know and offer them free tickets to the open house or mystery host open house. You should also offer bonus tickets for orders.
mbranham
Gold Member
I need suggestions on how to get bookings. I haven't done any shows since May and I have to turn in $200 in sales or I'll go inactive. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Melony

Get on the phone and call everyone and tell them. Maybe offer an extra incentive if they can pull together orders for you, or even if you can just get orders from just them and put in a show out of it.

Go over your list of 100s is the most common response I have heard. But maybe also try doing an open house, bingo night, ice cream social, grill party at your place and invite your neighborhood or friends and family. Ask a freind or family to help you out. Canvass your neighborhood and pass out catalogs to collect orders or solicit bookings. And search the files for 118 to get bookings I think it called?

Good luck!

I am not sure what your situation is, but I was in this same place a few months ago and I call close family and friends and begged. My aunt scheduled a show that turned into a $1700 show and I got two booking off of that show and two booking off one of those shows. I still have one show left from that original show. Calling really does help.

I also agree, go over your 100 names list and also making CCC really works. Call past guests and hosts just to check in. Ask about products purchase, is there any else they need, are the interested in booking?

I hope this helps. Good luck.

I would host an open house or mystery host open house. Invite everyone you know! Its the fastest, easiest way. You can just set out PC products and recipes and maybe have stations where guests can try out products.

I agree about getting on the phone. Call everyone! I did a calling blitz in January and had a great response! I got many bookings over the spring, and three of them were $1k shows. One was for someone I had never met before! She had placed an outside order on a show and I called to make sure she was enjoying her things.

So PICK UP THE PHONE!!!

what kind of stations would u set up to try out products?? and do you just do a host drawing to get the benefits?please email response THANX!!!!
[email protected]

question about Mysteryhosts or open houses! say you raffle off the benefits to people what do u do if no one places enough orders to qualify as a show? Also say you call people back that fill out surveryslips what do u do if they ask you,did i win the drawing for host benefits & they didnt win?how do u handle that!!???

I am thinking about doing a mystery show this fall. My summer has been less than stellar, but I'm just starting out.

Anyway, I think that if I draw for the benefits and don't quite have enough for a show, I would let that person know that they need $X to qualify for a show. I'm sure that they could come up with orders from their friends. I will also offer bonus tickets for ordering and for every $60 in orders. That way, they will probably order $60 worth to get the guest special AND another chance to win the show.

Just my thoughts. (If anyone has done this and have it not work - please let me know! TIA)

1. How can I get more bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several ways to get more bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant. First, make sure to utilize your personal and professional network by reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also host parties and events, offer incentives for hosts and guests, and utilize social media to promote your business. Additionally, consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to host joint events.

2. What are some effective techniques for booking parties as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One effective technique for booking parties is to focus on the benefits and convenience of hosting a Pampered Chef party. Remind potential hosts that they can earn free products and discounts, and emphasize the fun and social aspect of hosting a party. You can also offer themed parties or focus on specific products or recipes to attract more interest.

3. How do I handle objections when trying to book a party?

When facing objections, it's important to listen to the potential host's concerns and address them in a positive and understanding manner. Offer solutions to any issues they may have, such as scheduling conflicts or budget concerns. You can also share your own personal experiences as a consultant and the benefits you've seen from hosting a party.

4. Are there any tips for following up with potential hosts to secure a booking?

Following up with potential hosts is crucial for securing bookings. One tip is to be persistent but not pushy. Try different methods of communication such as phone calls, emails, or social media messages. When following up, be sure to remind them of the benefits and incentives of hosting a party and offer to answer any further questions they may have.

5. What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help consultants with booking parties?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants with booking parties. These include training and support from experienced consultants, marketing materials and tools, and a host rewards program to incentivize bookings. There are also online resources and training courses available through the consultant portal. Additionally, your team leader and fellow consultants can offer valuable tips and advice for booking parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicaD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07