• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling in May: Ideas & Suggestions for Getting Orders Beforehand

In summary, Lisa is having trouble getting people to book with her and she is feeling really stupid. She is trying to find ways to order more of the High Heel Currencies and is having trouble remembering the numbers for the order. She is also having trouble getting people to buy the products with her consultant discount.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
OMG, I'm having the WORST luck, I've talked to people, shown the flyers and everyone says they "Look nice" but would really like to see in person....can I order these this month to get before May?? So I can show and hopefully sell more??

Also having terrible time getting people to STICK with bookings...ugh.

Ideas?? Suggestions??

Yes, they are the guest special so you can order them on a personal order this month with your regular discount.

Oh, I forgot about that...off to make a purchase now!!

Boy, I'm feeling really stupid tonight...I haven't had to do this in so long...where do I find the #'s to us where I can purchase them ahead of time?? I can't use May's Guest Special #s as it's not letting me...UGH

Never Mind, I finally figured it out. Really have a DUH time tonight.

Could someone tell me how to find hte numbers to preorder the HWC products?
thanks in advance

lkhartmann said:
Could someone tell me how to find hte numbers to preorder the HWC products?
thanks in advance

they are listed on the supply order

numbers KN 93- KN 96

I am really dense this am... I can get them on supply order, but not personal order where my discount would apply.. what am I doing wrong?

lkhartmann said:
I am really dense this am... I can get them on supply order, but not personal order where my discount would apply.. what am I doing wrong?

Sorry to confuse you, do it any way you want...

lkhartmann said:

I don't think you can do them as a personal order.

You can only order them with a Supply Order in which they are discounted. The High Heel is $16 not $17.50. So...

I was not able to do as a personal Order, I had to do them as supply order and got $1.00 off the purchase price. The KN #s are listing on CC on the HWC resource page. I want to say KN93-KN96...you can NOT get the coupon holder though, no matter what I entered. UGH!

HTH
Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I was not able to do as a personal Order, I had to do them as supply order and got $1.00 off the purchase price. The KN #s are listing on CC on the HWC resource page. I want to say KN93-KN96...you can NOT get the coupon holder though, no matter what I entered. UGH!

HTH
Lisa

You could have if you spent $60 out of pocket. That's how it works with the free with $60 purchase items.

wadesgirl said:
You could have if you spent $60 out of pocket. That's how it works with the free with $60 purchase items.

But the HWC items aren't "Free with $60 purchase" in May, they're straight priced for customers. Shouldn't we be able to purchase them through Personal Orders, then? I don't get it. I'll just order through Supply Order, but I thought we could order just like a customer on our Personal Orders and get the discount that way.

cathyskitchen said:
But the HWC items aren't "Free with $60 purchase" in May, they're straight priced for customers. Shouldn't we be able to purchase them through Personal Orders, then? I don't get it. I'll just order through Supply Order, but I thought we could order just like a customer on our Personal Orders and get the discount that way.

She was talking about the Coupon Organizer with a $60 order except that it isn't available that way for the HWC products.

For some reason they don't give us the option of getting the HWC products for our consultant discount in April (haven't in the past either). It's probably because we could have earned them last month for free. I'm sure they'll be available on a personal order in May and if you spend $60 on that order you'll also get the coupon organizer.

Use the pictures/flyers and the older versions of those items (the knife, spreader, microfiber towel) to show the quality.

1. How can I effectively promote "Selling in May" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several ways to promote "Selling in May" as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can create social media posts and graphics to share with your followers, send out email newsletters to your customer base, host virtual or in-person parties, and offer special discounts or incentives for orders placed during the month of May.

2. What types of products should I focus on during "Selling in May"?

During "Selling in May," it's a good idea to focus on products that are perfect for spring and summer cooking and entertaining. This could include grilling tools, outdoor serving dishes, and food items such as marinades and dips.

3. How can I encourage customers to place orders before May?

One way to encourage customers to place orders before May is to offer a pre-order discount or incentive. This could be a percentage off their total order or a free gift with purchase. You could also remind customers that ordering early ensures they will receive their products in time for any upcoming events or holidays.

4. Are there any specific marketing materials available for "Selling in May"?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides marketing materials for consultants to use during "Selling in May." These may include social media graphics, email templates, and product flyers. You can find these materials in the consultant resources section of your Pampered Chef account.

5. Can I still participate in "Selling in May" if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! "Selling in May" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their experience level. It's a great opportunity to build your customer base and increase your sales. Don't be afraid to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice on how to make the most of this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beepampered
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies