• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for More Bookings? Plus Another ?

In summary, the speaker is considering doubling the booking donation to $6 per booking in hopes of attracting more interest and possibly creating flyers to promote this. The $3 from the company is included in the initial check, and FR sales count towards commissionable sales and potential sales incentives. Potential recruits have had success from FRs.
Becky0216
I was thinking at this FR I have, maybe I could double the booking donation for everyone that books a show. Show instead of 3 bucks it would be 6 bucks per booking. Do you think that would possibly get more people interested? When does the 3 dollars get donated? does it come with the initial check or does it come as people host their shows?

Also, do the sales for the FR count towards my sales?
And has anyone had any luck with recruits from a FR?

I am just hoping to make the most out of this. Maybe I can make up flyers to put on each table to say this stuff.
Thanks

Many consultants offer additional money for bookings - paid when the bookings hold. The $3 from HO come in the check that's delivered immediately after the initial FR.FR sales do count toward your commissionable sales, as well as any sales incentives that come around. They also can help boost your monthly sales so that you get higher commission on your non-FR sales that month.

Hi there,I think doubling the booking donation to $6 per booking could definitely attract more interest. It's always a good idea to offer incentives for people to book shows, and a higher donation amount could be a great motivator. As for when the donation is made, I would suggest discussing that with your team leader or whoever is in charge of handling the donations. They would be able to give you a better idea of when the donation is typically made and how it works.In terms of the sales for the FR, I believe they do count towards your overall sales. Again, it's best to confirm with your team leader or someone from the company to be sure. As for recruits from an FR, I can't speak from personal experience, but I have heard of people having success with recruiting from FRs. It's definitely worth a try!I love your idea of making flyers to put on each table. That's a great way to spread the word and potentially attract more bookings. Good luck with everything!

What are some ways to increase bookings for my Pampered Chef parties?

1. Offer incentives: Consider offering a free product or discount to guests who book a party with you.

2. Host a virtual party: Utilize social media and technology to reach a larger audience and make it easier for guests to attend.

3. Ask for referrals: Encourage your current hosts and guests to refer their friends and family to book a party with you.

4. Utilize your network: Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to book parties with them or get referrals to their network.

5. Attend events: Set up a booth at local events, fairs, or markets to showcase your products and services and attract potential hosts.

Can you provide some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

1. Plan ahead: Set a date and invite guests at least 2 weeks in advance to give them time to RSVP and prepare for the party.

2. Offer a variety of products: Make sure to showcase a variety of Pampered Chef products to appeal to different guests' interests and needs.

3. Use the products: Demonstrate how to use the products and encourage guests to try them out to see their benefits first-hand.

4. Make it interactive: Incorporate fun games, quizzes, or challenges to keep guests engaged and excited about the products.

5. Follow up: After the party, follow up with guests to thank them for attending and offer assistance with any orders or bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • LilChefBeth