• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Bookings and FR Donations: Questions & Answers

In summary, a "Show Booking" is when a customer agrees to host a Pampered Chef party and the host earns rewards based on sales made at the show. To increase chances of getting show bookings, consultants can mention the opportunity at every party, offer incentives, and ask satisfied customers for referrals. An FR Donation is when a customer chooses to donate a portion of their party's sales to a charity, benefiting both the charity and the consultant's business. FR Donations can be offered for both in-person and online parties, and consultants must keep track of donations for tax purposes.
heat123
Silver Member
Hey, I was wondering, when a show gets booked from an FR, does the ORG get the $3 with the ending donation check, or will they recieve it after the show was held? TIA!

With the donation check. I usually at least double it, but my portion goes to the organization when the show is held.

Oh wow, I didn't think so Thanks Becky!

I give an extra 5%, but don't increase the show booking amount.

I plan on giving 5% of my commission when all is said and done, as I don't think 10-15% is sufficient. :( AT least that bumps it up to 15-20% ;)

gailz2 said:
I give an extra 5%, but don't increase the show booking amount.

I do it to increase bookings. ;)

I offer 5% of the booked show's sales and say that it is the fundraiser that keeps on giving. I'm surprised but I haven't really had too many takers on it. Most of my fundraisers have been catalog ones though, I bet I'd get a lot more takers if it were a fundraiser cooking show.

1. What is a "Show Booking" and how does it work?

A "Show Booking" is when a customer agrees to host a Pampered Chef party, also known as a "show," in their home or online. As the consultant, you will work with the customer to set a date and invite their friends and family to the show. The host will earn rewards based on the sales made at the show, and you will have the opportunity to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I increase my chances of getting show bookings?

One of the best ways to get show bookings is to always mention the opportunity at every party or event you attend. You can also offer incentives or rewards for customers who book a show, such as a free product or discount. Another strategy is to ask satisfied customers to host a show and recommend you to their friends and family.

3. What is an FR Donation and how does it benefit my business?

An FR (Fundraising) Donation is when a customer hosts a Pampered Chef show and chooses to donate a portion of their party's sales to a charity or organization of their choice. This not only benefits the charity, but it can also help you gain new customers and show your support for important causes in your community.

4. Can I offer FR Donations for online parties as well?

Yes, you can offer FR Donations for both in-person and online parties. When hosting an online party, the host can choose to donate a percentage of sales made through their party's unique link to a charity or organization.

5. How do I track and report FR Donations for tax purposes?

As a consultant, it is your responsibility to keep track of all FR Donations made through your shows. You can do this by keeping a record of the organization, the amount donated, and the date of the show. At the end of the year, you can report these donations as business expenses on your tax return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rajenkiPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • turtle15