• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Overcome Negative Responses and Get Bookings?

In summary, the conversation is about a new Pampered Chef consultant seeking advice on how to handle negative responses and how to reach out to potential customers. The suggestion is to take online classes for booking ideas and to address each negative response with a positive spin, such as highlighting quick and easy recipes for those who don't like to cook and emphasizing the benefits of hosting a show for those who can't afford it. The consultant also considers reaching out to family members for support. The overall advice is to focus on the benefits of hosting a show and addressing any fears or concerns potential customers may have.
blestmom
Hi! I'm brand-new to Pampered Chef...I'm still waiting for my kit to arrive this week, but I'm excited to get started! I hope this is the right place to ask questions for booking suggestions.

1. Any suggestions on how to best reply to the following responses: "I don't like to cook," "I can't afford it," "My kitchen is too small for stuff," "I don't have time." I'm sure there's others, but this is what I've heard so far. Any ideas on how to turn those negative responses into a positive?

2. I have no family in-state, but I was thinking of sending something out to family members to help get things going (I don't even know the right name of this...where they just order from the catalog..."book to look" or "look to book"...sorry, I'm still learning the correct terms! :eek: ) Any suggestions on how to word something for that group, about how I'm trying to get started with this?

Thanks for any suggestions. I'm just so excited, but I move in a pretty small circle, so I'm going to have to step outside of that to get things started.

Be sure to take the Online Classes and teleclasses regarding bookings. They have great ideas on answers you can use for all these questions. "I don't like to cook"--you know, I don't either, but PC has great recipes you can make in 29 minutes or less, the stoneware can be used in the microwave, etc. "I can't afford it"--many of our products are less than $20, you can host a show and get products for free. "My kitchen is too small for stuff"--we have many products that can be used to replace two or more implements you currently have which will save you even more room. "I don't have time"--everyone is very busy, but I know you like to relax with your friends and this is a great way to do it--I do all the work and you are the perfect hostess. Good luck in your new venture and you've found a fantastic place for answers.

blestmom said:
Hi! I'm brand-new to Pampered Chef...I'm still waiting for my kit to arrive this week, but I'm excited to get started! I hope this is the right place to ask questions for booking suggestions.

1. Any suggestions on how to best reply to the following responses: "I don't like to cook," "I can't afford it," "My kitchen is too small for stuff," "I don't have time." I'm sure there's others, but this is what I've heard so far. Any ideas on how to turn those negative responses into a positive?

2. I have no family in-state, but I was thinking of sending something out to family members to help get things going (I don't even know the right name of this...where they just order from the catalog..."book to look" or "look to book"...sorry, I'm still learning the correct terms! :eek: ) Any suggestions on how to word something for that group, about how I'm trying to get started with this?

Thanks for any suggestions. I'm just so excited, but I move in a pretty small circle, so I'm going to have to step outside of that to get things started.

Definitely do the online classes... they're very helpful with coming up with answers to these and many other questions you'll surely here (or comments rather). For the I don't cooks, I can guarantee they still eat and there's plenty they can order from us to help do that. For the can't affords, hosting a show will help them get FREE stuff.. who can't afford free? Remind them that means free shipping too! For the I don't have times, ask them if they would really toss away free products for a couple hours to have a party... or if they don't want a party, then a little time to collect orders. For too small kitchens, you can do no-demo parties... bring prepared stuff. I did a show in a tiny trailer... it was a great party and my host got a lot of free stuff. Most of these comments come out of them fearing something... perhaps they're afraid of having a party and no one will come... perhaps they think this is a MML thing you're going to try and hook them into... try and find out what they really are afraid of an impress upon them how hosting can benefit THEM.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host rewards. You also get to spend time with friends and family while learning new recipes and cooking techniques.

2. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a party is easy! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website and use our "Find a Consultant" feature to connect with someone in your area. They will work with you to schedule a date, time, and location for your party.

3. What types of parties can I host with Pampered Chef?

We offer a variety of party options, including in-person parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. In-person parties are held at a host's home or chosen location, virtual parties are held online, and catalog parties allow guests to order directly from a catalog.

4. How many people do I need to invite to a Pampered Chef party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 people to your party to ensure a fun and successful event. However, you can also host a smaller party with a minimum of 4-6 guests.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party more than once?

Yes! We encourage our hosts to host multiple parties and earn rewards each time. Our consultants can work with you to plan a different theme or menu for each party to keep it fun and exciting for both you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristanmary
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KristinB1023
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies