• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!

In summary, this lady received two phone calls after putting window clings with a logo on her car. One person has returned her call and wants a catalog and the other has not called back yet.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I don't own my car - my dad's company does so I couldn't put the normal PC lettering on it like others. So, I decided to try a white window cling on my back two door windows & wanted one for my back windshield but the sign guy told me he wouldn't suggest them on my side windows let alone my back window so I told him the lets do the side window ones first & see how it goes. Now mind you I couldn't put all the info on them that I wanted. My PWS name is toooooo long - to make it fit it would have been super small letters. So I just did my phone number & Independent Consultant - they had the PC logo to add to it from doing other signs. I put them on my car Feb 16th. OH, plus I went a purchased a cell phone just for this window cling so I would know it was someone about PC & my cell phone is through my dad's business too. Last week I was really down b/c I hadn't rec'd one phone call. I told my boyfriend that I was going to put a time frame on myself & if no calls by that time I would take them off my windows. OMG GUESS WHAT!!!! This week I rec'd TWO phone calls!!! Of course I missed both of them but they left a msg & I called them back. One has returned my call & wants a catalog......she is very blunt I guess afraid I am going to bug her to have a party.....she just wants to see the catalog at this time. She has PC stuff & loves it & wants to see what we have now. Lady #2 hasn't called me back yet but she said she was looking for something specific so I'm interested in her call to see what it is. Sorry this is so long but I was SOOOOO down last week & felt that man was right about wasting my time w/the window clings, BUT now he is WRONG!!!! YEA!!! :sing:

I must say though I would love to be able to put all the nice lettering on my car like others have on here. But, not having a car or insurance payment is realllllllly nice! :angel:

I will take a picture & try to attach it so you can see the clings.

WOW- thats great!! :chef:

Great news. But just to let you know, even though the company had the logo from other people doing business with them previously, it is against company policy. They should have never had the logo to begin with.

Really...........this is a company that is a national franchise sign maker. I thought they had it like they had other companies that were on "display" as samples. That's not good.

kaseydee said:
Really...........this is a company that is a national franchise sign maker. I thought they had it like they had other companies that were on "display" as samples. That's not good.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I knew someone would mention it so I thought I would just get it out of the way. Only liscened vendors are allowed to use the PC logo. Another consultant may have given them the logo to use which was breaking the rules. Or if PC had used them for something, they were breaking the copywrite rules by letting you use it. I doubt they thought anything about it or know the rules but you cannot use copywritten logo without expressed permission from the company. We run into those kind of issues all the time at the place I work. We have people wanting to use Disney characters, different logos, etc and we have to turn them away or modify the image from the copywrite image.

What is the "Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!"?

The "Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!" is a decal or sticker that features the Pampered Chef logo and the phrase "Finally Got a Response!!!" This decal is often used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase their success and achievements in the company.

How can I get the "Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!"?

The "Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is typically given as a recognition or incentive for consultants who have reached a certain level of success in their business.

Can I customize the "Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!"?

Unfortunately, the "Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!" cannot be customized. It is only available in the standard design featuring the Pampered Chef logo and the phrase "Finally Got a Response!!!" However, you can add additional stickers or decals to personalize your Pampered Chef business materials.

What is the size of the "Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!"?

The "Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!" is approximately 5 inches in diameter. It is designed to fit on most Pampered Chef business materials such as catalogs, order forms, and product packaging.

Is the "Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!" only for consultants?

While the "Pampered Chef Decal Finally Got a Response!!!" is primarily used by Pampered Chef consultants, anyone can purchase and use it. It can be a fun and clever way to show your support for a friend or family member who is a Pampered Chef consultant or to show your love for the brand as a customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies