• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimal Placement for Car Decal: Back or Side Window? | Expert Tips

In summary, some people put the icon logo on the back driver's window while others put it on the back window of the car without a plastic icon.
minirottie
Not sure back window is best place..I have an SUV where the back window goes down, and while we don't put it down a lot, I don't want to ruin the decal..plus I was worried about the "coils" for defrosting windows during cold Nebraska winters (and my car doesn't fit in garage).So it will need to go on side window (one that doesn't go down)..any thoughts on driver or passenger side? Just kinda curious if anyone has a thought or preference?

Mine is on my rear tire cover, however I've heard of others having theres on their drivers side window. This way if you go thru a drive thru (diner or bank), they will know your a Pampered Chef Consultant while they are talking to you.

Malinda Klein said:
Mine is on my rear tire cover, however I've heard of others having theres on their drivers side window. This way if you go thru a drive thru (diner or bank), they will know your a Pampered Chef Consultant while they are talking to you.

How so? Your window would be rolled down! Maybe on the door ;)

ShelbyMichalek said:
How so? Your window would be rolled down! Maybe on the door ;)

I think she meant the back driver's window.

I've seen both so I guess it's up to you. If you feel better having it on the side so it doesn't get ruined do that. My friend has them on both sides of her van.

Mine are on both rear windows.....passenger's and driver's sides. I also have a window cling on my back window.

Mine is on the back window of each van, but we have used cars here in Japan & the back window do not roll down. So far, defrost has not been an issue, but this is our first winter up on mainland, it never got super cold down in Okinawa for the defroster to be an issue.

I agree, if you are going to put it on one of the side windows at the rear of the car, go for the driver's side so that people in the drive thru windows, the bank window, etc can see it. Or pay the little extra to get one for each side. :D

Malinda Klein said:

Good thinking..I'll put it back there :)

Thanks y'all. I may opt for a second one later...

Ditto to Deanna. Have smaller one on back window and larger one without phone numbers on rear side passenger windows of sedan.

Some time ago Merril sold a small icon logo (black molded plastic) which is on every one of our cars.

1. Where should I place my car decal?

The best place to put your car decal is on the back windshield or bumper of your car. This ensures maximum visibility and does not obstruct your view while driving.

2. Can I put my car decal on a tinted window?

Yes, you can put your car decal on a tinted window. However, keep in mind that the tint may affect the visibility of the decal from the outside.

3. Will the decal damage my car's paint?

No, our car decals are made with high-quality vinyl that is designed to be easily removable without causing any damage to your car's paint.

4. Can I put my car decal on a curved surface?

Yes, our car decals are designed to be flexible and can adhere to curved surfaces. However, make sure to thoroughly clean and dry the surface before applying the decal for best results.

5. How do I remove my car decal?

To remove your car decal, simply peel it off slowly from one corner. If there is any residue left, you can use rubbing alcohol or soapy water to gently remove it. Do not use any sharp objects to scrape off the decal as it may damage your car's paint.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Back