• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Use for the Kitchen Spritzer

Interesting! I haven't had the chance to try the kitchen spritzer, but I have had the chance to try the clings. They're really great! I put them up on some trees in my yard and they stay up all season.The clings go up easy, and slide a bit if I want to adjust placement. After the water dries, they don't tend to curl and fall off. They will stay up until I pull them off.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I'm sure this is pretty obvious, but I just put my Halloween window clings up. To make them stick to the windows, I grabbed my spare KS that I fill with water for parties and sprayed my windows.

The clings go up easy, and slide a bit if I want to adjust placement. After the water dries, they don't tend to curl and fall off. They will stay up until I pull them off.

My 4 year-old-son had a great time spraying the windows and/or the clings too. He was so "helpful."

Great idea!

You fill it with water for parties? that's a great idea--so people can test it without getting oil all over...any other great ideas for the spritzer?

I fill one with water for when I make sourdough bread. You have to spray it multiple times with water to get the nice crunchy crust.

I have a teacher friend who fills them with thinned tempura paint so that the kids can spray-paint.

I always have one filled with water as there are lots of things I do that need a spritz of water on them. Never thought of window clings though! Great idea.

I also have one with lemon juice in it to spray on apples and bananas to keep them from browning once cut.

A customer who is an artist once bought it to spray her watercolors.

BethCooks4U said:
I also have one with lemon juice in it to spray on apples and bananas to keep them from browning once cut.

Interesting!! Never would have thought of that! :thumbup:

GREAT suggestions! I'm always just thrilled that I can use olive oil rather than canola or vegetable oil in my cooking! LOL! But I'll definitely share those suggestions at my next shows!

My 4 year-old son loves to get his hands on the KS, he will spray the water in his mouth and drink the whole bottle. He's a nut, but he thinks it's fun and funny to spray water in his mouth.

lt1jane said:
My 4 year-old son loves to get his hands on the KS, he will spray the water in his mouth and drink the whole bottle. He's a nut, but he thinks it's fun and funny to spray water in his mouth.

Your son gives me a good idea. I live in AZ, and I hike. the kitchen spritzer sounds good for spraying on my face or in my mouth!!

What is the "Another Use for the Kitchen Spritzer" product?

The "Another Use for the Kitchen Spritzer" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for various purposes such as misting oils, vinegar, lemon juice, or water onto food or cookware.

What are the benefits of using the Kitchen Spritzer for cooking?

The Kitchen Spritzer allows for a more controlled and even distribution of liquids, which can help to reduce the amount of oil or other ingredients used in cooking. It also helps to add flavor and moisture to food without adding excess calories.

Can the Kitchen Spritzer be used for non-cooking purposes?

Yes, the Kitchen Spritzer can also be used for other tasks such as misting plants, cleaning surfaces, or spraying hair or makeup products. Its versatile design makes it a handy tool for various household tasks.

How do I clean and maintain the Kitchen Spritzer?

The Kitchen Spritzer is dishwasher safe and can also be easily disassembled for thorough cleaning. To prevent clogging, it is recommended to clean the sprayer nozzle after each use and to use thin liquids in the sprayer.

Is the Kitchen Spritzer suitable for use with all types of oils and liquids?

Yes, the Kitchen Spritzer is compatible with a wide range of oils, vinegars, lemon juice, and water. However, it is not recommended for use with thick or heavy liquids, as they may cause clogging or damage to the sprayer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AngelRyd18
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pelamm