• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Car Decals w/The Pampered Chef Logo from Trend Logo!

In summary, a fellow Pampered Chef consultant has found an affordable and effective way to promote their business with car decals from Trend Logo. These decals can be ordered in different quantities and feature the consultant's contact information. The website for Trend Logo was down, but the consultant had a positive experience contacting Bonnie Larson directly for the product. It is noted that the official Pampered Chef logo cannot be used unless through a licensed vendor, but using the name "The Pampered Chef" with contact information is acceptable. The consultant will be reaching out to Bonnie for more information and is grateful for the recommendation.
pampurredmom
I just ran across a fabulous and affordable place to get your car decals from---and believe me I've been looking everywhere. The place is called trend logo. They offer two stickers for $22.85 which are 15 1/2 x 5 3/4....white logo and adheres on the outside of the car window. But you can order less or more.
The decal Says "The Pampered Chef
Independent consultant
your phone number
and you can do either website or email...
Their website was down so I contacted a lady named Bonnie Larson directly and I'm thrilled with the product I received. I'll let you know how much business I can drum up from showing off my business on my car!
you can email Bonnie for more information at [email protected] or call 610-450-4706 or the website is www.trendlogo.com.
Hope this helps someone else!

Can you post a picture? I need a new one for my new Santa Fe

Just FYI incase you didn't know....you can't use the actual Pampered Chef logo when you use someone other than our licensed vendors (Merrill). Just wanted to throw that out there. If it just says "The Pampered Chef" and it's not in the same design as the logo, I believe that is ok.:)

Or you can use the PC from Merrill and have your phone number/email added via another means.

Hi there!Thank you for sharing this great find with us. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for affordable and effective ways to promote my business. I will definitely check out Trend Logo for car decals.I agree, showing off our business on our cars is a great way to attract potential customers. I am excited to hear about the success you have with this product.Thank you for providing Bonnie's contact information. I will reach out to her for more information. Thanks again for sharing and happy cooking!Best,

1. How can I order car decals with the Pampered Chef logo?

To order car decals with the Pampered Chef logo from Trend Logo, visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Business Tools" section. From there, you can select "Promotional Items" and scroll down to find the car decals. Click on the item and follow the prompts to place your order.

2. What is the cost of the car decals?

The cost of the car decals varies depending on the quantity you order. For example, a pack of five decals costs $14.50, while a pack of 25 decals costs $60. You can find the exact pricing for each quantity on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I customize the car decals with my personal information?

Unfortunately, the car decals from Trend Logo are pre-designed with the Pampered Chef logo and cannot be customized with personal information. However, you can add your name and contact information to the decal using a permanent marker or vinyl lettering.

4. How long will it take to receive my car decals?

The estimated delivery time for the car decals is 2-3 weeks. This includes processing time and shipping time. If you need the decals sooner, you can select expedited shipping options at an additional cost.

5. Are there any bulk discounts available for the car decals?

Yes, there are bulk discounts available for the car decals. If you order 50 or more decals, you can receive a discounted price of $1.50 per decal. This option is perfect for consultants who want to provide decals to their team members or use them for large events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tayzeanna
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
chefjeanine