• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Communication Policy Question Not Sure Where to Post

In summary, Bill Faber's Director said he is out of compliance because when he sent out an email, it says at the end "with Bill Faber" and Pampered Chef is not spelled properly. Pampered Chef suggests that he place the logo on the email. He is not able to figure out how to do it on Gmail. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Bill Faber
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
My Director said that I was out of compliance because when I sent out my email it says at the end:

Thanks,

Bill Faber
Independent Consultant Pampered Chef

Love a "DEAL"? Shop my PC Outlet 24/7:
Page Not Found my website
--at bottom of page click on "order
products", then #2
"Place an order", now scroll to bottom of product categories to "OUTLET"

Would you like $100, $1000, $5,000 a month? Let's have coffee & talk... or take 10 min & call: 1 630 261-3537

She says I need to place the logo on it. However I am not able to figure out on Gmail how to place the logo on. Does anyone have a suggestion. Maybe I am being blond and dumb but I can not figure it out. I do not want to be out of compliance if that is required by the 15th. Thanks everyone. :mad:

You don't have to use the logo. You've identified yourself as an "Independent Consultant," which meets the requirements. You're good.

You are not required to put the logo on an email signature. You are allowed to but you don't have to.

YOUR TITLE /IDEN TIFICATION
Always clearly identify yourself as an Independent
Consultant for The Pampered Chef®, rather than as the
company or one of its employees.
Use your full name, and Independent Consultant or
Independent Sales Director (or appropriate title) for The
Pampered Chef®.

And this: Online or Electronic Logo Usage
You must use the Independent Consultant logo (see below)
when conducting or promoting your business online. This
includes use of your Personal Web Site, e-mail signatures,
e-newsletters, any participation in social networking
websites, and all other approved online activity. Please see
the Social Networking websites section for specific rules and
guidelines regarding logo usage on these sites.

So, to me it is clear as mud...I think I will call them and find out. I, too, could not figure out how to put the logo in my email.

Maybe just add the word "for" between Consultant and PC. Maybe she's being really technical. As long as we declare that we are independent consultants and not PC itself, it's okay.If they teach you how to get it in your e-mail signature set up, please come back and share with us how. I can't even figure out how to get the color or font to change for my signature. :rolleyes:

not all email programs will allow you to use a jpg or picture in your signature. I couldn't do it when I was using a different program (outlook express, I think).

You are fine with what you are doing.

Jennifer E said:
And this: Online or Electronic Logo Usage
You must use the Independent Consultant logo (see below)
when conducting or promoting your business online. This
includes use of your Personal Web Site, e-mail signatures,
e-newsletters, any participation in social networking
websites, and all other approved online activity. Please see
the Social Networking websites section for specific rules and
guidelines regarding logo usage on these sites.

This refers to just using the right logo. No one is saying you have to use the logo, but they're saying that when you do, you must use the one that says "Independent Consultant," not the previous ones we had prior to the change in policy.

Yeah I can not figure out how to get it on mine either so... But it does not say you must use it at all.

So its not just BLOND AND BALD BILL then LOL:blushing:

This is the info that I was given: To insert the logo like the one below on gmail and other email servers, go to Consultant's Corner, click on Promoting and Building Your Business. Scroll to bottom and right click logo color of your choice. Choose "copy image location." In gmail, click on settings (top right menu) and scroll to signature section. Click on the landscape icon in its tool bar to insert an image (right of the link icon). This opens a window asking for a URL. Act like you know what this means (;-)) and paste in the URL that you copied. Resize if necessary by clicking on the outer border until arrows appear which you can drag to make the image smaller, or better and more simply click on the "Small, medium, large" options above the image. The logo in my signature is the medium resizing.
I got this info from Chris Manion, it does a great job telling how to do this if you have gmail……….I had a hard time trying to resize this (which I would like to do) in Outlook, if anyone knows how, feel free to teach me and anyone else who wants to know. I could get the draggable arrows inside the signature box, but they wouldn’t move…….ugh__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I followed what was written above and had no trouble putting the image into my emails. Good luck!

Thanks for posting that. I got mine updated and appreciate it.

1. What is the new communication policy?

The new communication policy is a set of guidelines for how employees should communicate with each other and with clients. It outlines the preferred methods of communication, such as email or phone, and provides guidelines for appropriate and professional language and tone.

2. Where can I find the new communication policy?

The new communication policy can be found on the company's intranet or employee handbook. It may also be distributed via email or in a company-wide meeting.

3. Do I have to follow the new communication policy?

Yes, as an employee of Pampered Chef, you are expected to follow the new communication policy. This policy has been put in place to ensure clear and professional communication within the company.

4. Can I still use my personal email or phone for work-related communication?

The new communication policy encourages the use of company-provided email and phone for work-related communication. However, in certain situations, the use of personal email or phone may be necessary and acceptable.

5. Are there any consequences for not following the new communication policy?

Employees who do not follow the new communication policy may be subject to disciplinary action. It is important to adhere to the policy to maintain a professional and efficient work environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krwebster
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • DebbieJ