• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure if This Is the Best Place to Post This or Not. I Was

In summary, the conversation is about someone who is not sure who their upline is and wants to figure it out. They mention that their director and recruiter are not local, and they feel a bit lost. Suggestions are made to contact the director or HO for help, and it is also mentioned that they should have a hospitality director to assist them. Finally, they are reminded to check their commission statement for more information.
missmindym
Not sure if this is the best place to post this or not. I was wondering, how do I figure out my line? I know who my recruiter is, I know who my director is, but I don't know any further up than that. :confused: I've only talked to my director once, but she's called one more time than that, I was just too busy to talk. And I got an email from someone higher than that, but still not sure who she is? :blushing: And everyone, except for the lady who recruited me, is in other states, so everything seems pretty spread out. Now that I'm qualified and have been in more than 30 days, it would just be nice to figure out who I belong to, where I'm at, so to speak, lol. If you kwim....

Re: QuestionJust email or call your director and ask who all is in your upline.

Re: QuestionIf they aren't helpful you can always call H.O. for a quick answer!

Re: QuestionI don't know her phone number and honestly barely remember her first name let alone her last, it's not like we've had long conversations and are the best of friends or anything. She called me once to make sure I had my 4 shows scheduled to get qualified and the second time she called she congratulated me for qualifying. I joined here just so I could feel like I wasn't alone out here, lol.

Re: QuestionJust go to CC and look at your commission statement, it's all listed there at the top.

Re: Question
missmindym said:
I don't know her phone number and honestly barely remember her first name let alone her last, it's not like we've had long conversations and are the best of friends or anything. She called me once to make sure I had my 4 shows scheduled to get qualified and the second time she called she congratulated me for qualifying. I joined here just so I could feel like I wasn't alone out here, lol.

If your director is not local does your recruiter have a hospitality director? IF not the 2 of you NEED one! It will help you sooooo much in your business! Your Director will need to request it for you. You can also contact HO and they can help you get in contact with her.

Re: Question
EpTxGuy said:
Just go to CC and look at your commission statement, it's all listed there at the top.

THANK YOU! Duh, didn't even think it might be there, I looked everywhere else, I swear!

What is the appropriate place to post this question?

The best place to post this question would depend on the specific topic or subject matter. Some popular options include online forums, social media groups, or asking a trusted friend or colleague.

Can I post this question on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef website and social media pages are primarily used for sharing products and recipes. It would be best to post this question in a more relevant forum or group.

Is there a specific forum or group for Pampered Chef questions?

Yes, there are many online forums and Facebook groups dedicated to Pampered Chef products and recipes. You can easily search for these groups and join them to ask your question.

Can I ask for personal recommendations on this platform?

The purpose of this platform is to provide information and resources related to Pampered Chef products and recipes. While you may receive recommendations from other users, it is not the primary focus of this platform.

Can I ask for troubleshooting help with my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, this platform is a great place to ask for troubleshooting help with your Pampered Chef products. However, it is always best to contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for more detailed assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • AJPratt