• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Thought I Would Share This Team Contest I Am Doing

In summary, the challenge is to create a "Chicken List" of people you are too scared or hesitant to talk to about your business, and then make phone calls to them by a certain date. By doing this, you will be entered into drawings for prizes and have the opportunity to potentially book dates or recruit new team members. The list can include friends, relatives, acquaintances, neighbors, and even old friends or coworkers. There are also suggested phrases to use when talking to these individuals about your business. So don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and join the challenge to see what great things can happen for your business!
Chicken List!
Do you have people on your “list” that you are too CHICKEN to talk to about your business? Your List of 100, Your Mental List, Your To Do List, Your Someday list… you know “that” list we all have in our heads… people that you know would be awesome at this business

Come on admit it…. There are people that you wish you could or would talk to about your business but you are too scared or “chicken” to do it. Well, let me challenge you to DO IT!!

What:
1)Email me your CHICKEN LIST by Friday June 1
2)Make PHONE CALLS to those people on your list by June 6 (see words to say and ideas below)
3)Share your results with me by June 7th to be entered in drawings for fabulous prizes

When:
1)Email me your list by June 1
2)Make phone calls by June 6th
3)Email or call me with results by 7 (drawing to be held at team meeting on June 12th)

Prizes:
List of 3 people= entered into a drawing for 10 Season’s Best Cookbooks
List of 5 people= entered into a drawing for a Spring product valued at more than $15
List of 10-20 people= entered into a drawing for a Cool N Serve
List of 20+= Drawing for $50 CASH

Most dates booked from the calls= 5 drawings into the $50 CASH Drawing
Most signed recruits= Drinks and Appetizers with your Director (me)

Needs ideas to start your Chicken List?? Who to talk to.. don’t CHICKEN OUT!
F: friends
R: relatives
A: acquaintances (work, church, activities)
N: neighbors
K: kids

* old friends
* sister in law
* old school friends
* people who you used to work with

Need words to say?? Try this
“You know, Kim, I was on a training call today for my business. And I honestly could not stop thinking about you! I haven't talked to you about my business; but I decided that I couldn't let the sun go down without calling to tell you that I know you'd be so great at this business because I know you're outgoing and fun, and that you know a ton of people, and that money's tight in her house right now. Would you ever consider doing what I do and consider working part time from home?"
Or
“ Kim, I am not sure if you know, but I have my own Pampered Chef business.. I was talking with my director today and she asked me who I knew that I thought would be awesome at this business… you came to my mind immediately. Have you ever thought about doing something like Pampered Chef”
Or if she is not interested in the business opportunity
“Kim, I completely understand that your plate is full right now… how about getting some girlfriends together for a fun Happy Hour show. We can make dinner in 20 minutes for $2 a serving and I can help you get some great FREE Pampered Chef products… plus you would be helping me get my business started (help me get my business kicked up etc.)”

Come on and join the challenge! Let’s get those Chicken Lists created and start talking to people about your business. Who knows what great things will happen!!

Hey there! I definitely have a chicken list when it comes to my business. There are so many people I know who would be amazing at what I do, but I always feel too scared to approach them about it. I love this challenge to finally reach out to them and see what happens!I'm definitely going to email you my list by June 1st and make phone calls by June 6th. I'm excited to see what kind of results I get and to share them with you by June 7th.And those prizes are definitely motivating! I'm going to aim for the list of 10-20 people and try to win that Cool N Serve. I already have some ideas for who to include on my list - old friends, relatives, and even some of my kids' friends' parents. I never thought about reaching out to them before, but why not?And thanks for the words to say - those will definitely come in handy when I'm making those phone calls. I especially like the one about thinking about someone during a training call and just had to reach out to them. That's a great way to make it personal and show that I truly believe they would be great at this business.Thanks for this challenge and the push to finally tackle my chicken list! Can't wait to see what happens.

What is the "Thought I Would Share This Team Contest I Am Doing"?

The "Thought I Would Share This Team Contest I Am Doing" is a team contest that encourages individuals to share their thoughts and ideas with others in a creative and engaging way.

Who can participate in this team contest?

Anyone can participate in this team contest! Whether you are an individual, a group of friends, or a team from school or work, all are welcome to join.

How do I enter the contest?

To enter the contest, you can submit your entry through the designated platform or channel. Make sure to follow the instructions and guidelines provided to ensure your entry is eligible.

What kind of entries are accepted?

The team contest accepts various types of entries, such as videos, photos, essays, and artworks. As long as it creatively and effectively communicates your thoughts and ideas, it will be considered for the contest.

What are the prizes for the winning team?

The prizes for the winning team may vary, but they can include cash prizes, gift cards, merchandise, or even a chance to have your work featured in a publication or event. Stay tuned for updates on the specific prizes for this contest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila