• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Not Sure What to Do This Morning!

In summary, the host was out of the country until Nov. 1st, and has not responded to emails or calls from the host's consultant. The consultant tried the host's work number and cell phone, and also tried the host's home phone. The consultant would go to the show, but would not buy ingredients if there were no groceries.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a show scheduled for 11am.

The host was out of the country until Nov. 1st. We talked on the first about her party...she was just inviting most of the people then, but did have a couple online orders too, so I knew she'd been doing something for her show. BUT - all day yesterday, and then still this morning, I've emailed and called, and haven't heard back from her at all. She never acknowledged getting the ingredient list for the demo, and she hasn't responded to my requests for directions to her home, etc...

Do I just go and try to find her home? Mapquest and my GPS neither one are working for her address - it's in a newer area of homes. Do I even go if I don't hear from her? I should be leaving in an hour.

Oh, I hate that for you. Since you did talk to her on the 1st, I would probably go. Take along the ingredients for the lava cake just incase she didn't get the grocery list and people do show up. You'd feel terrible if you didn't go and she does have guests come.

I would go. She talked to you a few days ago. Things are probably crazy for being out of the country and getting ready for a show. Maybe she's at the store now....

I have the Artisan Bread rising to bake and we were going to make it with pasta. I have stuff to do a couple speads for the bread plus oil dipping seasoning. I'll just do that. What I hate is that it's a good 45-55 minute drive...and I'd hate to do the drive for nothing. Just tried to call her again, and she still didn't answer. It's her cell phone....I've also tried her work # yesterday, and her home phone. (and her email)

Still go. If she was blowing you off then you will get the satisfaction of knowing you followed through on your commitment (and make her feel horrible!) If she is just super swamped and trying to get everything together then you will look like a responsible and professional consultant...either way, you win!

Go, better you show and she is the flake than other way around.. you never know what you are going to get for it

I'd go too. But I wouldn't stop & buy ingredients. She's either followed through for her cooking show or it can be a "walk through the catalog" show. Procrastination on their part doesn't constitute an emergency on my part. I'm not willing to jump through hoops and rush to the store on the way to a show because they dropped the ball. LOL If there's no groceries, just start off with a statement how things have been super crazy for the host since she returned from her trip and that you are mixing things up a bit today ... then go into just talking about the products. Or, if you have the executive cookware with you, burn a slice of cheese to show them how easy it comes off. LOL

How did it go? What happened? Hoping it was a miraculous success :)

No response, hopefully is GOOD news that you are there doing the show now! :D

1. What are some ideas for things to do in the morning?

Some ideas for things to do in the morning include going for a walk or run, trying out a new breakfast recipe, reading a book, doing some yoga or meditation, or planning out your day.

2. How can I make the most of my morning?

To make the most of your morning, try waking up earlier to give yourself more time, set a goal or intention for the day, and prioritize your tasks. You can also try incorporating some self-care activities or exercise to start your day off on a positive note.

3. I'm feeling unmotivated in the morning, what can I do?

If you're feeling unmotivated in the morning, try setting a specific goal for the day, listening to some upbeat music, or doing a quick workout to get your endorphins flowing. You can also try breaking your tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks to make them less overwhelming.

4. Are there any productive things I can do in the morning?

There are many productive things you can do in the morning, such as planning out your day, making a to-do list, organizing your space, or completing a task that you have been putting off. You can also use this time to work on a hobby or learn a new skill.

5. What can I do if I have a busy morning?

If you have a busy morning, try to prioritize your tasks and focus on the most important ones first. You can also try delegating some tasks to others or outsourcing them if possible. Remember to take breaks and stay organized to help manage the busyness of your morning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBeckyD