• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies...

In summary, to become a member of "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies...", simply visit the website and sign up for a free account. As a member, you will have access to a community of like-minded individuals and can participate in discussions and exchanges about office supplies. There are no membership fees for the group. You can promote your own office supply products in the group, as long as it follows community guidelines, but please avoid spamming. You can also request specific product recommendations from the group's members.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
GET THEE TO YOUR LOCAL OFFICE MAX!!!!!

They are having an additional 50% off the lowest marked price on all clearance items!!

They had these: Avery Self-Adhesive "Hello" Name Badge Labels Rectangle Red border ID labels 100 2-11/32"W x 3-3/8"L at OfficeMax
but the ones w/o the "Hello My Name Is" part originally 4.49...down to 1.00...50% pff that = 50c each....I bought 20!!!! I normally pay the 4.49 for them - this is savnig me a bundle!

I got light-up erasers for my kids - 32c, cute lidded pencil sharpeners for them - 15c, index cards - 15c, glow in the dark, star shaped thumb tacks for my kids' bulletin boards - 35c...and I got these great post-it note things for my learning-to-read kindergartener...they have words printed on them and they help him learn to read...here, they're these: http://www.3m.com/us/office/postit/kids/sight-word-notes.html and they are usually 3.99-4.99...I got them for 1.50!!
I had SO much fun at Office Max tonight!!!!

Thanks a lot Carolyn, I don't NEED to spend any money! I went to Kohl's tonight with a $10 Kohls cash in hand from my mom and a 15% off coupon. I was just sitting enjoying my new Earth Therapy gel slippers - my feet feel great!!!!

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely have to check out my local Office Max and see what kind of deals I can score. Those Avery name badge labels are a great find, especially at 50 cents each. And the light-up erasers and post-it note sight word notes are perfect for my kids too. I love finding great deals like this, it's like a treasure hunt. Thanks again for sharing!

1. How can I become a member of "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies..."?

To become a member of "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies...", simply visit our website and sign up for a free account. Once you have an account, you can join the group and start connecting with other office supply enthusiasts.

2. What are the benefits of joining "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies..."?

As a member of "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies...", you will have access to a community of like-minded individuals who share your love for office supplies. You can exchange tips and ideas, discover new products, and join discussions about all things related to office supplies.

3. Are there any membership fees for "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies..."?

No, there are no membership fees for "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies...". The group is completely free to join and participate in.

4. Can I sell or promote my own office supply products in "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies..."?

As a member of "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies...", you are welcome to share your own office supply products and promotions with the group, as long as it is relevant and follows our community guidelines. However, please do not spam or constantly promote your products, as this may result in removal from the group.

5. Can I request specific office supply product recommendations in "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies..."?

Absolutely! "Janet & Any Other Office Supply Junkies..." is a great place to get recommendations for specific office supply products. Simply post your request in the group and our knowledgeable members will be happy to help you find what you're looking for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • mrshamel3808