• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay - It's Official - I Have an Office Supplies Problem

In summary, Carolyn went to Staples and bought a case of 1c single subject spiral notebooks for a penny a piece. She also bought a label maker, electric pencil sharpener and dry erase markers. She will receive a rebate so they are free. She has so many pens that her LARGE office drawer organizer will fit no more.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hello,
my name is Carolyn and I am an office supplies addict.
I went to Staples today with my two kids and we bought the 1c single subject spiral notebooks...6 each (that was the maximum per person) for a penny a piece. I mean, at a price like that - who could resist, right?!?!
Well, then I came home to put them away and realized I already had a full CASE of those notebooks (minus about 12) that i got last year when WalMart was selling them for 5c a piece.
Hmmm...anyone need notebooks?

LOL!!!!! I have $24 in Staples Rewards Checks that I need to go spend - I thought about you when I got them in the mail. :D

Hmmm...I can sympathize!! A suggestion -- perhaps call the local women's shelter and see if any of the children there could use some school supplies!

I totally understand. We have quite the supply of those notebooks.

I also purchased a label maker, electric pencil sharpener and dry erase markers; all of which I did not need. I am going to receive a rebate for all of them so they are FREE! Don't get me wrong, I will end up using them, I just did not really need them.

ChefLisa said:
I totally understand. We have quite the supply of those notebooks.

I also purchased a label maker, electric pencil sharpener and dry erase markers; all of which I did not need. I am going to receive a rebate for all of them so they are FREE! Don't get me wrong, I will end up using them, I just did not really need them.

I would have gotten the label maker and dry erase markers today as well...but they were sold out :(

Well, they will not go bad over time, but do not feel bad. You are among fellow office supply addicts.

I have so many pens that my LARGE office drawer organizer will fit no more, neither with the THREE containers I have for pen, pencils and scissors. (have to have 2 scissors...I have 2 hands don't I???) Thank goodness I am in a business that I need to have a good supply of pens. Ofcourse you have to hang onto the ones that you like but no longer write...you'll have to find a refill sometime when your out! (man, that herd of flying pigs just missed me!!)

Ann...
I knew there was a reason that I loved you so much!! <3

dannyzmom said:
Ann...
I knew there was a reason that I loved you so much!! <3

Our illness binds us together!!!

Well, I am an addict as well...here's how I justify it...it's a tax write off!!! :)

Related to Okay - It's Official - I Have an Office Supplies Problem

1. What are some common signs that I have an office supplies problem?

Some common signs that you may have an office supplies problem include having excessive amounts of supplies that you rarely use, constantly buying new supplies even though you already have them, and feeling anxious or stressed if your supplies are not organized in a specific way.

2. How can I declutter and organize my office supplies?

To declutter and organize your office supplies, start by sorting through all of your supplies and getting rid of anything you don't use or need. Then, invest in storage containers and organizers that fit your space and needs. Label everything and make sure to keep similar items together.

3. What are some tips for staying on top of my office supplies inventory?

To stay on top of your office supplies inventory, create a system for keeping track of what you have and what you need. This can include using a spreadsheet or inventory management software, setting designated restocking days, and having a designated person responsible for purchasing supplies.

4. How can I save money on office supplies?

One way to save money on office supplies is to buy in bulk. You can also shop around for the best deals and consider purchasing generic or store-brand items. Another tip is to reuse and repurpose items, such as using scrap paper for notes or using old containers for storage.

5. What should I do if my office supplies problem is affecting my work productivity?

If your office supplies problem is affecting your work productivity, it may be time to seek help or guidance from a professional organizer. They can provide personalized solutions and tips for managing your supplies and creating a more efficient workspace. It may also be helpful to set boundaries and establish a system for maintaining organization in your workspace.

Back