• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Had to Share - One Pampered Chef Goal Almost Done!

In summary, Pampered Chef has given Sarah the opportunity to pay off some bills and save for a house. Sarah is following Dave Ramsey's system and will be debt free by the end of the year.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
When I started PC, the main reason was to pay down some bills and start saving for a house. I just had to share that because of PC, one of my cc's is now down to only $200! I will check my PC account tomorrow and if there is enough money to cover it, I will just pay it off! I am so super excited. That means I just have 1 cc left to pay off. And because of the Dave Ramsey system, everything that I've paid on previous bills plus this one will roll onto the last one and it should be paid off in a few months!

Thanks Pampered Chef for providing me this wonderful opportunity!

And I have to say that because of PC, all of the Christmas gifts and b-day gifts since I started have all been paid for by PC money, not on a cc!

Wtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Congrats!!! Doesn't it feel great!
Just think one more to go and you can call the show!!!

Way to go!I'm following Dave's plan too and will be debt free by the end of the year. :)

Great job! I just paid off our credit card today, too! It wasn't much, but there was still some on there.

I'm curious about Dave Ramsey's system. Is this something where I have to buy info to learn how to use it?

There is a great thread on here about the system. I have a book of his that explains it all. My sister gave it to me for my bday a couple years ago. He also does seminars and radio shows. I bought the book for my brother's bday this year for like $25 on Amazon.com. I would explain more but I have to get ready for a show. Maybe I'll tape my cc in my recruiting binder so I'm not tempted to use it any more and I can talk about it at my shows!

if you are serious about putting it in your PC recruiting binder be careful about having your account # visible

Way to go!!!

I fortunately don't need the Dave R thing - but I do have a new girl who is in the business to pay off debt - just curious - what is it? Is there a thread on here about it?

The book is The Total Money Makeover. You can buy it at all the bookstores, online or even borrow it from the library.

good to know Sarah - thank you!

Again - thank you Sarah!!! Much appreciated!

No problem!

Can you tell I have major task avoidance today??:D

You and me both sista!!! I should be cleaning my office - and yet again - on CS!!! This is addicting!!

End of hijack..... (oops not suppose to do that!!)

WTG!!!! We'll be paying off our jet skis this week and I'm attacking my husband's car with a vengeance!!! The house is next on the list after the car!!!

I would cut off the bottom part of the card, don't worry about that!

Good luck to everyone!

DR does have a great system. It really does work!

1. How do I place an order for the products mentioned in the goal?

To place an order for any Pampered Chef products, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and browse through our catalog. You can also host a virtual or in-person cooking party to earn free and discounted products.

2. Can I join Pampered Chef as a consultant and earn rewards like the one mentioned in the goal?

Yes, you can! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn rewards, discounts, and even a free trip to our annual Leadership Conference. You can also set your own schedule and be a part of a supportive and fun community.

3. How long does it take to achieve a goal like the one mentioned in the post?

The time it takes to achieve a goal like this varies for each consultant. It depends on your dedication, effort, and consistency in growing your business. With the right strategies and support, you can achieve your goals faster than you think!

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for new consultants?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for new consultants. These can include discounted starter kits, extra rewards for reaching sales goals, and more. Contact your local consultant or visit our website to learn more about current promotions.

5. Can I return or exchange products if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. That's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • NooraK