• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dream Big: My Goal to Make the DC Trip Next Year

In summary, the group discusses their goals and plans to make a trip to Washington D.C. next year. They recommend getting good walking shoes, planning enough time to see all the sights, and visiting places like the Smithsonian and Arlington Cemetery. They also discuss the possibility of earning a trip through their work and the importance of setting and working towards goals.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
OK - here I go. I'm writing down my goal to make the DC trip next year. :) I figure if I don't write it out somewhere, I won't do it. If I aim high & don't make it, I'll at least know that I tried. So, here is what I have to do to make it happen.

Become a director (my goal for that is March 1, more likely May 1).
Retain my Show average of $530.
Hold 7.5 shows per month.
Recruit & qualify 11.

That will give me & my family an incredible family vacation in June '08.

There, I did it. Now, I just have to make it happen! :)

You will love DC

My son and I went there back about 1998. We live about 140 miles away from DC and that was my first visit to sight see. I was there about 1986 to visit the DC Zoo on a bus tour with my son

But DC is beautiful. Just make sure you have good shoes on. Also make sure you plan enough time to see the smith. in. (sorry not sure how to spell it). there are so many buildings to go see and it was fun seeing Archie Bunkers chair, The Fonz jacket, the old cars, planes and soooooooo much more.

You will have a wonderful time. But remember where good walking shoes.

~

We went the summer of "01 took our 4 kids I earned a gift travel certificate so we spent the 4th of July in Williamsburg. then went to DC for 7 days. Didn't see it all. It was my 3rd visit so I knew what I wanted them to see!!
Take plenty of film I ALWAYS start a trip with 24 rolls of film and usually buy more!
Definately, see the ceremony at the Tomb of The Unknown Soldier. i tis the most touching thing I've ever seen in my life.

sorry we only have 3 kids still dark in my office!!

Teresa Lynn said:
sorry we only have 3 kids still dark in my office!!
Your so funny!

I am dying to go to DC. I might have to buckle down and shoot for a goal.

Lived there for 10 years - so I am shooting for the cruise..but you will love it. Good Walking shoes, stay together, its get VERY humid in the summer. The museums are awesome - especially the Air and Soace Museum. The Holocaust too - but you need "tickets" (free) to get in due to the popularity but maybe PC will take care of that???? Bring tissues for that one. Also do the tour of Arlington Cemetary. There is a $10 trolley ride that takes you thru Arlington and past the major attractions. Totally worth it. White House is long wait to get in....I dont know atoub that one, again PC may take care of that too!!!

We were able to do the white house tour not really very long wait when we were there.
We did a bus tour at dusk Incredible..... worth the $$$$

crystalscookingnow said:
OK - here I go. I'm writing down my goal to make the DC trip next year. :) I figure if I don't write it out somewhere, I won't do it. If I aim high & don't make it, I'll at least know that I tried. So, here is what I have to do to make it happen.

Become a director (my goal for that is March 1, more likely May 1).
Retain my Show average of $530.
Hold 7.5 shows per month.
Recruit & qualify 11.

That will give me & my family an incredible family vacation in June '08.

There, I did it. Now, I just have to make it happen! :)

Good for you! Getting a goal down on paper always helps me too. And I think everyone here on CS will help to keep you accountable. Good luck! :)

1. What is "Dream Big: My Goal to Make the DC Trip Next Year"?

"Dream Big: My Goal to Make the DC Trip Next Year" is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to help students achieve their goal of going on a trip to Washington, DC.

2. How can I support the "Dream Big" campaign?

There are a few ways you can support the "Dream Big" campaign. You can purchase select Pampered Chef products, where a portion of the proceeds will go towards the fundraising goal. You can also make a direct donation to the campaign through our website.

3. Who is eligible to participate in the "Dream Big" campaign?

The "Dream Big" campaign is open to all students who are interested in going on the Washington, DC trip next year. However, the fundraising efforts are primarily organized by Pampered Chef consultants and their customers.

4. When does the "Dream Big" campaign end?

The "Dream Big" campaign will run for a limited time, usually a few months. We encourage everyone to participate and contribute towards the fundraising goal before the campaign ends.

5. How will the funds raised through the "Dream Big" campaign be used?

All funds raised through the "Dream Big" campaign will go towards covering the costs of the Washington, DC trip for students, including transportation, accommodations, and activities. Any excess funds will be donated to a selected charity organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies