• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Pay Higher Shipping for Multiple Orders? - Diane's Q&A

Before I even saw the comment about Ann I was expecting her post to pop up with the correct answer!$4 for a sample order 1 time a month and direct shipping for more than 1 sample order a month. When you promote to director you get every order @ $4 shipping (or $6 if you live in the last freakin' frontier)But I knew where to go to get the answer! To CC! That's half of what I do - just look things up. It's okay to admit you actually didn't know something... and very brave.. as you can see :D
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I'm doing a Sample Order... and kind of need to spread out my money over time ... however, will I pay higher shipping if I order more than once or is it like the supply orders where next month I can order for $4 again?

Thanks!
Diane

I believe you will only pay $4 if you order next month.

Hmmmm....not sure! I would think it would be like the supply orders (limit of one per month at $4). I'll bet Ann knows for sure! LOL

Sorry - don't know this one. And my Sample Order Form is at home, so I can't check the fine print.

Although according to the sample order area on CC, it's just $4 each time.

chefann said:
Sorry - don't know this one. And my Sample Order Form is at home, so I can't check the fine print.

Although according to the sample order area on CC, it's just $4 each time.

WHAT!?!?!!?!?!

Thanks Y'all!

I can't believe Ann didn't know something off the top of her head! "It's the end of the world as [we] know it!" :eek:

I've done two sample orders so far - $4 shipping for each. :thumbup:

She probably hasn't had enough coffee today, or TOO MUCH sleep! :p

pbbbhthhthththht....Fine. Let's see... ignore list.... jenniferp417 and Cassie1037...

chefann said:
pbbbhthhthththht....

Fine. Let's see... ignore list.... jenniferp417 and Cassie1037...

BE that way then. :cry:

chefann said:
pbbbhthhthththht....

Fine. Let's see... ignore list.... jenniferp417 and Cassie1037...

It's okay to admit you actually didn't know something... and very brave.. as you can see :D muuuaaaahhhhhhh

But I knew where to go to get the answer! To CC! That's half of what I do - just look things up.

Before I even saw the comment about Ann I was expecting her post to pop up with the correct answer! $4 for a sample order 1 time a month and direct shipping for more than 1 sample order a month. When you promote to director you get every order @ $4 shipping (or $6 if you live in the last freakin' frontier)

chefann said:
But I knew where to go to get the answer! To CC! That's half of what I do - just look things up.

I don't doubt it. Half of "knowing it all" is knowing where to look. ;)

It's just fun to tease you. :balloon:

1. Do I pay higher shipping for multiple orders?

Yes, if you place multiple orders with Pampered Chef, you will be charged shipping for each individual order. This is because each order is processed and shipped separately, so shipping fees are applied accordingly.

2. Is there a way to combine shipping for multiple orders?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the option to combine shipping for multiple orders. Each order is processed and shipped separately, so shipping fees are applied accordingly.

3. Can I add items to an existing order to avoid paying multiple shipping fees?

No, we are unable to add items to an existing order once it has been placed. If you would like to purchase additional items, a new order will need to be placed and shipping fees will be applied accordingly.

4. Will I be charged shipping for each item in my order?

No, you will only be charged one shipping fee per order, even if there are multiple items included. However, if you place multiple orders, each order will have its own shipping fee applied.

5. How can I save on shipping fees for multiple orders?

One way to save on shipping fees for multiple orders is to combine your order with friends or family. This way, you can split the shipping cost between multiple orders and potentially save on overall shipping fees. Additionally, keep an eye out for any promotions or discounts on shipping that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies