• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need calendars? Contact me for availability and shipping information!

In summary, the conversation discussed the details of purchasing calendars from Pampered Chef. It was mentioned that the calendars can be purchased online or through a consultant, and they are customizable with names or logos. The calendars cover 12 months and feature unique recipes from Pampered Chef, making them useful for fundraising purposes as well.
Karen
Gold Member
I ordered 100 catalogs and it ended up that others on my team order calendars as well, so I do have some available.

Please email me if you are in need of calendars and include how many you are looking for as well as your shipping address so I can calculate postage. I will ship the most economical way possible. Unfortunately I do not have a Paypal account, so payment would have to be by personal check (will ship once check clears) or by money order.

As I also work full-time and have a very full show schedule in the next few days (yeah!) I will respond to you as quickly as possible.

PM'd you!!

just pm'd you.

thank you

I'd like 5. I will PM you.

Thank you SO much for offering. I've asked in several threads!

Hi there!I saw your post about having extra calendars available and I would love to purchase some from you. I am in need of 25 calendars for my customers. My shipping address is 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA. I completely understand about not having a Paypal account and I am happy to send a personal check or money order for payment. Thank you for offering to ship them in the most economical way possible. I appreciate your hard work as a full-time consultant and I hope your upcoming shows are successful!Best,

1. Can I purchase the calendars online?

Yes, you can purchase the calendars online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the calendars customizable?

Yes, our calendars are customizable with your name or business logo. You can also choose from a variety of designs and themes.

3. How many months does the calendar cover?

Our calendars cover 12 months from January to December.

4. Do the calendars come with recipes?

Yes, each month on the calendar features a unique recipe from Pampered Chef. You can also find more recipes on our website.

5. Can I use the calendars as a fundraiser?

Yes, our calendars can be used as a fundraiser for schools, sports teams, or other organizations. Please contact us for more information on our fundraising program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • lt1jane