• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Calendars! and No Notification!

In summary, "No Calendars!" and "No Notification!" are policies at Pampered Chef that indicate the use of a digital system for scheduling and tracking appointments. This system allows for flexibility, efficiency, and easy rescheduling or canceling of appointments. While a physical calendar can still be used for personal reference, traditional appointment reminders and notifications are not sent. If there are any difficulties with the digital system, customers can reach out to the customer service team for assistance.
kam
Staff member
Well, here it is the 7th and I thought we were supposed to get the calendars by TODAY! Guess what? No Calendars!

I called Merrill as soon as I got home and they looked up my order number and told me some calendars did not get shipped on time and mine would be late. Great! :rolleyes:

Why wasn't I notified??!! I told her they had multiple ways to get a hold of me and it would have been NICE for them to let me know. :grumpy: She had no answer for that. I then asked her for the tracking # and she said they didn't have one.

I really wish they would give us options for our vendor.
Vent over. Thanks for listening!

I still haven't received my stickers for the ones with the extra Nov 3rd. I'm getting really irritated because I want to give them out to my hosts but don't want to have to mail them the stickers after the fact... GRRRRR. Come on already.

My stickers just arrived yesterday! Hope yours come soon!!

Related to No Calendars! and No Notification!

What does "No Calendars!" mean?

"No Calendars!" means that Pampered Chef does not use traditional calendars for scheduling or tracking appointments. Instead, we use a digital system that allows for more flexibility and efficiency.

Why is there "No Notification!"?

The "No Notification!" policy means that Pampered Chef does not send out traditional appointment reminders or notifications. Instead, we rely on our customers to keep track of their scheduled appointments through our digital system.

How does the digital system work?

Our digital system allows customers to schedule appointments online, receive confirmation emails, and access their appointment details at any time. It also allows for easy rescheduling or canceling of appointments.

Can I still use a physical calendar for my Pampered Chef appointments?

While we highly recommend using our digital system for scheduling and tracking appointments, you are welcome to use a physical calendar for your own personal reference. However, please note that we do not send out traditional appointment reminders or notifications.

What if I have trouble using the digital system?

If you encounter any issues or difficulties with our digital system, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you navigate the system and ensure that your appointments are scheduled and tracked correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
texaschef