• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Stuff From the Lemonade Lady...

In summary, the Lemonade Lady is offering a free CD with a purchase of $20 or more. The CD contains tips on how to connect your calendar to your checkbook to increase profits in your home party plan, direct-sales, or network marketing business. The offer is only available for the next 7 days, and customers can type in "Connect" in the comments box to receive the free CD with their purchase. Additionally, readers are encouraged to check out the back issues of The Lemon Aid Stand Electronic Newsletter for more tips and information.
lacychef
Got this today from the Lemonade Lady....she also has a free CD with a $20 purchase; I think I'll go shopping!

Quenching your Thirst for more Hosts, Customers, and Consultants
January 18, 2008
In this issue
-- Connect your Calendar to Your Checkbook; FREE CD this week
-- Check out Back Issues of The Lemon Aid Stand
-- About The Lemon Aid Stand Electronic Newsletter

Dear Lacy,

Connect your Calendar to Your Checkbook; FREE CD this week
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're just over halfway into the first month of 2008. Have you connected your calendar to your checkbook? Do you realize every home party on your calendar is potential profits in your checkbook?

You might have heard sales trainers tell you to decide when you want to hold parties and put those dates on your calendar. That's only part of the process. For the rest of the story, read on for tips and an offer for a free CD with the complete strategy.

Certainly making the decision of when you're going to go to work (yes...holding home parties is working and you should use the term "work" with your family) is the first step. But what happens when the day arrives and you still don't have a host's name written on your calendar? Most consultants simply sigh "Oh well. No one wants to have a party with me." Then they complain to their spouse and family that the business just isn't working for them.

Time to do the TWIST!! When you have made an appointment to go to work (hold a party), keep that appointment with yourself and do the three things you'd do if you were at a party:
Book---Sell---Recruit!!

How do you do that if you're not at a party? Get on the phone, send e-mails, or go see prospects!

So many consultants lament that they don't have time to work on their business. These same people will mark days on their calendars for parties and then they don't go to work when they've designated the time. If you had one of those "real" jobs and didn't show up when you were scheduled to work, you'd lose your job, just like you'll lose your business if you don't learn how to make this connection.

Even if you don't have a party, you can still go to work.

As I moved across the country and restarted my businesses over the past 30 years, this is how I built huge businesses. Keep in mind I didn't know anyone in my new cities. But I connected my calendar to my checkbook. I designated work time (not office hours - there is an enormous difference) and if I was not at a party I only allowed myself to do three kinds of tasks. Remember what they are?? Book-Sell- Recruit!! In other words, the only activities you'll do are revenue-generating. Eventually my calendar was overflowing with parties and my checkbook was overflowing with profits!

Next I know you'll be saying...but my family situation doesn't allow me to make these contacts. I have to help my kids with homework, feed my baby, drive my tweens to soccer...

Next week, I'll give you my TWIST on what could be a Sour Situation with your family, but in reality is really Juicy Profits.

Stay tuned...forward this e-mail to your down line, side line, and up line and take advantage of the great offer available only for the next 7 days.

TO ORDER YOUR FREE CD

Buy any Lemon Aid product(s) valued at $20.08 or more by Thursday, January 24, (total before tax, shipping/handling) and you'll receive the Connect your Calendar to your Checkbook CD FREE--$16.95 value!!

Click here for details on this CD
Click here to view other Lemon Aid products

TO ORDER THE CD: At the bottom of the order form under "comments" type in "Connect" and you'll get the FREE CD. Do it now so you don't forget!!

Find more recruits, bookings, hosts and sales for your home party plan, direct-sales, or network marketing business
is her website

: http://lemonaidstand.com/Remember, you can write "Connect" in the comments box at the bottom of the order form and receive your free CD with your purchase of $20.08 or more. Take advantage of this offer now--before it's gone! Happy Selling! LacyThe Lemon Aid Stand P.S. Don't forget to check out the back issues of The Lemon Aid Stand Electronic Newsletter

, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! I've been struggling to find new hosts and customers, but this newsletter has given me a whole new perspective. I never thought about connecting my calendar to my checkbook, but it makes so much sense. And the offer for a free CD with a $20 purchase? Count me in! I'll definitely be checking out her products and taking advantage of this great deal. Thanks for sharing this with us!

What is "Good Stuff From the Lemonade Lady..."?

"Good Stuff From the Lemonade Lady..." is a collection of delicious and refreshing recipes, tips, and tricks for making the perfect lemonade and other lemon-based treats. It is perfect for anyone who loves lemons and wants to elevate their lemonade game.

Who is the Lemonade Lady?

The Lemonade Lady is a Pampered Chef consultant and lemonade enthusiast. She has spent years perfecting her lemonade recipes and loves sharing her knowledge and passion with others through "Good Stuff From the Lemonade Lady...".

What types of recipes are included in "Good Stuff From the Lemonade Lady..."?

The book includes a variety of recipes, including classic lemonade, flavored lemonades, lemon cocktails, lemon desserts, and more. There is something for everyone, whether you prefer sweet or tart, simple or extravagant.

Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in "Good Stuff From the Lemonade Lady..."?

No, most of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, some recipes may require a lemon juicer or other simple tools that you likely already have at home. The book also includes tips on how to make lemonade without any special equipment.

Can I purchase "Good Stuff From the Lemonade Lady..." through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Good Stuff From the Lemonade Lady..." is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn the book for free as a host reward. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • its_me_susan