• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady

In summary, the Lemon Aid Lady is having a $10 sale on all her audios and books, including the CookINspiration book set. This sale is a great opportunity to get some amazing tips and tricks for direct sales, and would make for perfect holiday gifts for yourself or your team. Don't miss out on this deal and make sure to spread the word to your team as well. Happy Ten Dollar Tuesday!
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Thought you all might be interested - the Lemon Aid Lady is having a sale on all her audios and books at $10 each! Great holiday gifts for yourself or your team. She has amazingly easy tips and a way to twist your thoughts and make the best of your situation.Today isTEN DOLLAR TUESDAY at the Lemonade LadyDirect Sales speaker, trainer, ideas for booking, sellling, recruiting
- Hide quoted text -All in-stock books and CDs
are only $10.00 each; retail
ranges from $16.95 to $34.95!!A great gift suggestion is the
set of THREE copies of my first
cook/inspirational book:CookINspiration:
Recipes with Messages
Taught in Pair-A-BowlsShop now so you don't get
so busy you forget. Sale
is today only.Tell your team so you'll
all have more
Sweet Successes and
Juicy Profits!Sweet Successes!Lemon Aid LadyP.S. For personal service,
call 217-453-6007
Christie NorthrupP.O. Box 400
Nauvoo, IL
US

Last edited:
Did anyone else take her classes last night? I caught the last half of the second one and most of the third one.

Was wondering if you thought they were worth spending the money on to get the download recording.

I keep these people in business so since I already have many of her material already (and have put my $ in two others that I really like)

Hi there,Thanks for sharing this great deal with us! I've heard of the Lemon Aid Lady before and have always been interested in her tips and tricks. This $10 sale is definitely a steal and would make for perfect holiday gifts for myself and my team.I love the idea of the CookINspiration book set - not only does it provide delicious recipes, but also inspirational messages. It's definitely something I would love to have for myself and give to others.I'll be sure to spread the word about this sale to my team so we can all benefit from more Sweet Successes and Juicy Profits. Thanks again for sharing and happy Ten Dollar Tuesday!Best,

What is "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady?"

"$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef every Tuesday. It features a different product each week that is available for just $10, while supplies last.

Who is the Lemon Aid Lady?

The Lemon Aid Lady is a Pampered Chef consultant who hosts the "$10 Tuesday" promotion. She is an expert on Pampered Chef products and can answer any questions you may have.

How do I participate in "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady?"

To participate in "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady," simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant. The featured product will be available for purchase for $10 on Tuesdays only, while supplies last.

Can I purchase multiple "$10 Tuesday" products?

Yes, you are able to purchase multiple "$10 Tuesday" products, as long as they are still in stock. However, there may be a limit on the number of each product that can be purchased per customer.

Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can participate in "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady." However, keep in mind that the promotion is only available on Tuesdays and products are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • buddy5909
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • Carol Waggoner