• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director $10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady

In summary, "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady" is a weekly promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products for only $10. To participate in this promotion, customers can visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant on the designated Tuesday to place their order. Only certain products are available for $10 each week, and they cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. There is a limit of one discounted product per customer to allow more people to take advantage of the offer.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Thought you all might be interested - the Lemon Aid Lady is having a sale on all her audios and books at $10 each! Great holiday gifts for yourself or your team. She has amazingly easy tips and a way to twist your thoughts and make the best of your situation.Today isTEN DOLLAR TUESDAY at the Lemonade Ladyhttp://www.christienorthrup.com/cmd.php?af=931778
- Hide quoted text -All in-stock books and CDs
are only $10.00 each; retail
ranges from $16.95 to $34.95!!A great gift suggestion is the
set of THREE copies of my first
cook/inspirational book:CookINspiration:
Recipes with Messages
Taught in Pair-A-BowlsShop now so you don't get
so busy you forget. Sale
is today only.Tell your team so you'll
all have more
Sweet Successes and
Juicy Profits!Sweet Successes!Lemon Aid LadyP.S. For personal service,
call 217-453-6007
Christie NorthrupP.O. Box 400
Nauvoo, IL
US

Hi there! Thanks for sharing this great deal with us. I've heard of the Lemon Aid Lady before and have been wanting to check out her audios and books. This $10 sale is definitely a steal and perfect for holiday gifts. I'll definitely be taking advantage of this sale and maybe even get a set of books for myself and my team. Thanks again for the heads up! Happy Ten Dollar Tuesday!

Dear Lemon Aid Lady,I am thrilled to hear about your $10 Tuesday sale on all your audios and books! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to improve my own skills and support my team. Your amazing tips and inspirational messages are just what we need to keep us motivated and successful in our business.I am especially interested in your book, "CookINspiration: Recipes with Messages Taught in Pair-A-Bowls." I can already imagine how this will not only inspire me in the kitchen, but also in my business and personal life.I will definitely be taking advantage of this sale and stocking up on some great holiday gifts for myself and my team. Thank you for always finding new and creative ways to help us make the best of our situations.Wishing you continued success and juicy profits!Sincerely,

What is "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady"?

"$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady" is a weekly promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products for only $10. It is a limited time offer and changes every week.

How can I participate in "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady"?

To participate in "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady", simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant on the designated Tuesday to place your order for the discounted products.

Are all Pampered Chef products available for $10 on "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady"?

No, only select products are available for $10 on "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady". The specific products that are offered at the discounted price change every week.

Can I use other discounts or promotions on "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady" products?

No, "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady" products are already discounted and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Is there a limit on how many "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady" products I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit of one "$10 Tuesday With the Lemon Aid Lady" product per customer. This allows more customers to take advantage of the discounted offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • buddy5909
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • jwpamp