• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales During the Triple Pts Dates

In summary, Karlene had a successful year in 2012 with six shows and three bookings totaling 3258 points. She is aiming to break her best month ever this month.
kreaser
Gold Member
HI all
I just wanted to kind of toot my own horn...but more importantly...encourage others here that it CAN BE DONE!!!
I usually don't work too hard in Dec. to get shows on my calendar the first week or so of January...but this year I decided to "go for it". The FREE item of slicer or chopper did it for my hosts!!! along with the extra FREE value!

I held 3 shows between the 6th - 10th...the first show...just average ($400)
the 2nd show...$1,553.00 and the 3rd show...$1305.00 Total sales o 3258.00!
Triple pts value: 9774!!!!! I am sooo excited! And I got 9 bookings for the rest of Jan. through Feb!!! and 1 in march!!!

4 days before my first show for Jan. I had to go see an orthopeadic foot dr because something was seriously wrong with my foot..he put me in a walking boot and we're not sure what is going on with it for sure!!!! I hobbled through my shows!!!

So for those who have a few road blocks out there!!! Burst through them...you can do it!!!! Here's to a great year!!!!!!

Woo hoo! Way to go, that's a great start to the year!

Congratulations! You're also doing super for the Free For All! Yay! Way to go! :)(My Jan. isn't doing too great. All my potentials flaked out or are switching to Feb.) :(

Awesome Karlene!

I'm pleased with my results too:
Show 1 = 1246.60, 7 bookings
Show 2 = 1391.02, 1 booking
Online sales = 55

Triple points = 8078.46

I have 6 more shows this month and several catalog shows going on so I have my fingers crossed that I will beat my best month ever this month.

I decided that this year I am going to work my business much more consistently and INTENTIONALLY host coach ALL of my hosts to $1000 shows (not just 'hope' that they do it). It's so much more fun to leave a show with over $900 in orders than one with $247 too!

Here's to a record breaking 2012....for ALL OF US!

Congrats to all!!!!! I too have decided to be more intentional about my business this year!!!! I got my first recruit at my show last Saturday! Yay me!

I did one show that was $600 with a booking. So 1800 in pts! I think its a great start to my Tast of travel! I am going for the 3000 in sales goal for this month I still have 4 shows to go!!

one show $570, 1 booking!

:balloon::balloon::balloon:
Way to go, everyone!

awesome job everyone!!!!! keep it rolling...

Two Shows in, right over $500 each, so 3000 Points and I will be signing my first recruit on the 23rd

I had four shows but none of them were very fantastic salewise. I'm not going to let it get me down though! 3,251 points total and I'm VERY happy!

1. How do I take advantage of the Triple Pts Dates sales?

To take advantage of the Triple Pts Dates sales, simply place an order during the specified dates and your points will automatically be tripled. No special codes or coupons are required.

2. When are the Triple Pts Dates?

The Triple Pts Dates are typically announced a few weeks in advance and can vary from month to month. Be sure to stay updated by checking our website or subscribing to our newsletter.

3. Do I need to be a member to participate in the Triple Pts Dates sales?

Yes, you must be a member to participate in the Triple Pts Dates sales. If you are not a member, you can sign up for free on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I combine the Triple Pts Dates sales with other offers or promotions?

No, the Triple Pts Dates sales cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Only one offer or discount can be applied to an order at a time.

5. Can I earn triple points on all products during the Triple Pts Dates?

Yes, you can earn triple points on all products during the Triple Pts Dates, including items on sale or clearance. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products and earn even more points for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChef_ang