• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alaska Shipping Help: Actual Shipping Costs for Orders and PayPal

In summary, Tiffany was told that she needed to pay the shipping for her show in Alaska even though it was on the order form as "4.00." The shipping cost for her show this weekend was more than the shipping cost for her show last night, and she's also having another show this weekend.
lemmiskitchen
I'm not exactly sure where to put this.

I have one recruit, a friend of mine who lives in AK.

She had her first show last night. (She hit 500! WOO HOO)

Anyhow, on the order forms, for Alaska, the guests need to pay the actual shipping cost, not the 4.00. However on the order form, it doesn't go above $14.00 for shipping.

When she went to enter in PP, some of the shipping charges were more. Up to a couple dollars. She doesn't mind and is eating the cost for this, for this show.

However, she has another show this weekend. Is there a list of the actual shipping prices in Alaska somewhere?

She's in Anchorage if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Jamie,
being at an apo it's the same for us with the direct shipping.. you have to hit special shipping on the order screen in pp and it will pull up the address section then there's a box that you x called special shipping and it will max out at 14.. makes a big diffrence it went from 58$ to the 14 with one of my orders hth~tiffanyp

That helps immensly, thank you SO much.

WAIT!!!!

In Alaska the shipping to the host's house is 15% of the order total-

Ex. If the order is 30.25 then the shipping is $30.25 x 15% = $4.54 shipping

If the order is over $100, then it is cheaper to direct ship than pay the 15%, so any order over $100 I direct ship to the customer. All direct shipping rates in AK are the same as in the lower 48. You can e-mail me or have your recruit call me if you have any questions!

no prob..it was finally a ? i got :) i ran into the same trouble with my first show as well.. Good luck with you're new recruit, good job :) tiffanyp

oops sorry! i'm glad you are on gillian!

It's okay Tiffany- You were half right, LOL!!

half right :) the story of my life continues........

Thank you both! I was actually hoping you'd see this Gillian!

1. How much does shipping to Alaska cost?

The cost of shipping to Alaska depends on the weight and size of your order, as well as the shipping method you choose. We offer various shipping options, including standard ground shipping, expedited shipping, and overnight shipping. You can view the estimated shipping cost during the checkout process.

2. Can I use a PO Box for shipping to Alaska?

Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes in Alaska. We require a physical street address for all orders to ensure timely and secure delivery.

3. How long does shipping to Alaska take?

The estimated delivery time for orders shipped to Alaska varies depending on the shipping method you select. Standard ground shipping can take 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days. Overnight shipping is also available for faster delivery.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes for shipping to Alaska?

There may be additional fees or taxes applied to your order when shipping to Alaska. These fees are determined by the state and are beyond our control. We recommend checking with your local government for more information on potential fees.

5. Can I track my order when shipping to Alaska?

Yes, you can track your order when shipping to Alaska. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track your package through our shipping carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
redd3708
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies