• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Not Picked Yet: Is Anyone Else Experiencing This?

In summary, if your supply order has not been picked yet, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. The time it takes for a supply order to be picked can vary, but we aim to fulfill all orders within 1-2 business days. You can cancel your supply order if it has not been picked yet, and you will receive a notification when it is picked. If your order is not picked within the estimated time frame, please contact customer service for further assistance.
DeeDee616
I place Mays supply order on May1st early afternoon and it still just says received! Is any one else having this problem? I also submitted a show that day and that has been shipped. Why is the supple order not even being picked yet?

You should probably call HO and find out why. I placed a supply order on April 30th and got it last week.

I would call. I placed a supply order on the 5th and it shipped on the 6th.

I agree. I sent in an order Monday & had it yesterday.

I guess I should call also because I placed my order May 2 and it is still showing received. I was hoping to have it for a carnival I'm doing tomorrow! I thought they were just running slow.

I submitted mine Monday and received it today...I would call!

Just checked mine again - PICKING.

Related to Supply Order Not Picked Yet: Is Anyone Else Experiencing This?

1. What should I do if my supply order has not been picked yet?

If your supply order has not been picked yet, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX for assistance. They will be able to look into the issue and provide a resolution.

2. How long does it typically take for a supply order to be picked?

The time it takes for a supply order to be picked can vary depending on the volume of orders and availability of our products. However, we strive to fulfill all orders within 1-2 business days.

3. Can I cancel my supply order if it has not been picked yet?

Yes, you can cancel your supply order if it has not been picked yet. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX and they will assist you with the cancellation process.

4. Will I receive a notification when my supply order has been picked?

Yes, you will receive a notification via email or text message when your supply order has been picked and is ready for shipping or pickup.

5. What happens if my supply order is not picked within the estimated time frame?

If your supply order is not picked within the estimated time frame, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. They will investigate the issue and provide a resolution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebinIA
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sheila