• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipment of Supply Order - so Slow!!!

In summary, Rhonda's orders have been taking longer than normal to ship out. She is still waiting on an update about her supply order.
chefheather
I submitted a supply order last week, that is showing received on 2/14/07 on my shipment status screen. However, it hasn't been shipped out yet!!

Is this normal? I wasn't a large order. The wait is killing me....

Oh no, please don't tell me that!!! I have one I just submitted Sunday. I need it by Friday! I have a bridal shower and I need the apron!!

Mine too. I sent in a supply order on 2/16 and it is still "received" and my personal order from 2/17 isn't even showing up yet!!!!

I don't know if this is the norm or not. When I first started in September '06, orders seemed to show up and ship out very quickly.

that happened to me to I submitted mine 2/13 it shipped out 2/17 wont get it until 2/21 I was not to happy

I'm curious how long you're telling your customers it takes to get their orders? Are they expecting fast shipment like you are?

If it only takes 4 days for an order to ship, that's AWESOME! Have you placed orders with other companies lately? I know we're accustomed to quick shipping, and it can be frustrating when things don't go out the next day, but a 4 day turn around is really wonderful!

When I place my orders with a deadline in mind for when I need it, I hope and pray it will show up, but if it doesn't show up in time, I figure it's my own fault for not putting in the order sooner..... I still tell my customers that once the show is submitted it will be 2-3 weeks for delivery. They're always very pleasantly surprised when it shows up in 1-2 weeks, instead...

pampchefrhondab said:
Oh no, please don't tell me that!!! I have one I just submitted Sunday. I need it by Friday! I have a bridal shower and I need the apron!!

Rhonda, I am afraid you probably will not get it in time.

pampchefrhondab said:

I just emailed you...I have one and live in Indiana too!

I put my supply order in on the 16th and it is still being recieved... I emailed them and they said it was being processed...

I submitted a supply order on 1/31, and it just shipped on 2/16. I called them over a week ago, and they said it would ship in 2 days, and still didn't ship until the 16th. I really don't understand why it is taking them so long. They said something about the quick start kit I ordered was the hold up, but couldn't tell me why.

On the upside of the supply orders... I submitted a show on Sunday night... It was put on hold got it resolved yesterday and the ordered was shipped today!!! That was a fast turn around... wish my supply order would do the samething:) I need my stuff so I can get started on a fundraiser!!

I don't know the answer but it may be that they aren't as prepared as usual for the demand on new supplies after sending out the changeover kit. To me they should expect the rush--it's not new afterall it happens every 6 months.

I sent in a supply order on a Thursday and got it the following Tuesday which I thought was great. I don't know if they are taking/filling orders on P3 faster than PP? I can't prove it but am trying to figure out why others are having a problem.

Harriet, I submitted my order on P3 and it's been a week. Sorry, I don't think that is it...I guess you are just lucky.

Is was a thought Heather--I was hoping and glad it's not true as that wouldn't be fair at all to everyone else.

Hoping your supply order gets to you real soon!

kimmers said:
I submitted a supply order on 1/31, and it just shipped on 2/16. I called them over a week ago, and they said it would ship in 2 days, and still didn't ship until the 16th. I really don't understand why it is taking them so long. They said something about the quick start kit I ordered was the hold up, but couldn't tell me why.
There is absolutely NO Excuse for that! I would call and complain bitterly if it takes that long again! My Supply orders have always shipped within a couple of days.

I'm still waiting on an update about my supply order. Today is the 7th day and still nothing. I'm just glad that shipping is faster for my customers. I submitted a show on Monday evening 2/19 and it shipped yesterday (the next day). Thank goodness....I was worried I would have a host wondering where her stuff is.

I called HO and spoke with a really nice lady, Diane. She is going to forward my issue over to a supervisor in shipping. She reviewed my order and found no reason as to why it would be delayed. So, I suggest giving them a call if your order is taking awhile to ship out.

1. Why is my supply order taking so long to ship?

There could be a few reasons for a delay in shipment of your supply order. It could be due to high demand for certain items, backordered products, or delays in the shipping process. We apologize for any inconvenience and rest assured that we are working to get your order to you as soon as possible.

2. Can I track my supply order?

Yes, you can track your supply order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment if a tracking number is available.

3. How long does it usually take for supply orders to ship?

Our standard processing time for supply orders is 1-3 business days, and shipping typically takes an additional 3-5 business days. However, unforeseen circumstances may cause delays in the shipping process. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

4. Can I cancel my supply order if it is taking too long to ship?

If your order has not yet been processed, you may be able to cancel it by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, it cannot be canceled. Please reach out to us for further assistance.

5. Will I receive a notification when my supply order has shipped?

Yes, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number once your supply order has been shipped. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder in case the email was redirected there. If you have not received a notification after the estimated shipping time, please contact us for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • kdangel518